• Last visited

0 Neutral

About Thelma the Bear

Contact Methods

• Website URL
    http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/

Profile Information

• Interests
    Visiting miniaturist around the world and documenting my travels!

Retained

• Member Title
    Bear at Large

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Thelma
  • Country
    United States/Canada
  1. Hi everyone its me thelma! I just wanted to pop in really quick! I started typing up a blog of all my stays with all my wonderful new friends Ive only typed 3 enteries, but i will hopefully be all caught up by the end of the week! I cant wait to get to my next host! I'm having so much fun love, Thelma
  2. I'm here I'm here! I made it to Canada! wow I never thought I'd ever have the opportunity to come here! Susanne welcomed me at the door. She is such a sweetheart! I just love her! It's snowing! Wow I've never seen snow like this before! Susanne took me out and let me play in it today Ok I have a new favorite cat... well besides our cat Severus back at home... MISSYMEW!!! She is the coolest cat ever! I just loved snuggling and playing with her, and she has the softest fur... and so does Trinity. I love her too! She looks ALOT like my cat severus! Susanne let me stay in her beautiful Beacon Hill. That house is incredible. I cant get over how perfect it is in everyway! I had tea with Gramma on the balcony and it was just what i needed... And then.. I got to perform! Susanne's friends the mini-munchkins let me practice my newest ballet routine in front of them. It felt so good to streach my legs! I think they liked it.. I sure hope so Today we had a Teddy bear picnic.. it was so nice to meet other bears my size. I just love Susanne's house.. there are so many bears that live in it! The Three Bears cottage was so much fun to visit. They had this really pretty pink dollhouse in their bedroom. I really enjoyed playing with it. After all that tea I searched around for the bathroom. Ahh!! no where in site! oh how i miss regular bathrooms! i need to write my mommy and promise her that i will always keep my bathroom clean from now on! i never want to be without a bathroom again! haha. I climbed down the Three bears tree and found a small little bush to go behind. no outhouse this time! Susanne took me to work! It was so exciting to see City Hall! She really took me to so many wonderful places! if I wrote them all down my little paws would fall right off! So lets just say i had a wonderful time. You can check out all my photos in the photo album. Teresa has done such a great job with it! I cant wait to meet her. Mom told me to take lots of pics of her willowcrest, thats my moms all time favorite house! I cant wait to see that.. opps im rambling again.. silly me. my paws are getting tired. I had such a great time at Susanne's though and made so many wonderful friends. I was very sad to go... She gave me some wonderufl gifts though. She gave me a cute little bear from her toy store, a picture book of edmonton and a tiny teddies book! Thank you for taking such agreat care of me Susanne! Off to Vanderhoof, British Columbia I go! Love, Thelma
  3. Hi Everyone, It's me again! I made it safely to Marietta, PA and had a wonderful welcome from Steve and Madeline! On my first day here Steve took me all around Marrietta in his truck. The town was great! And I even got to see the Susquehanna River! After the site seeing we stopped by the country store to get some goodies for my stay Steve was so nice, he even taped our whole outing and sent a copy to my mommy so that she could see what a great time I was having. I like Steve, he's the best! That night I got to stay in the "Mouse House Tavern", wow was that a treat! the bed was so cozy, it was definitely a nice change after traveling so long in that box! I got up in the middle of the night needing to go potty really bad.... to my surprise their was no bathroom in the tavern! I looked out my window to see an outhouse! AN OUTHOUSE! I'm definitely a long way from my southern Cali apartment that's for sure! I ran outside quickly so no one would see me. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought... but i think i like regular bathrooms better. In the morning I ate breakfast at the restaurant. I had bacon, eggs, sausage, homes fries, toast and tea! I was VERY HUNGRY! I think Steve was very surprised at my big appetite! After breakfast I got to stop by the Barber's, the local fire station, and then I got to visit the wizards tree house! Wow was that ever a treat! Steve has done such a great job on it My stay at Steve's ended so fast! I had such a great time I didn't want to leave. But now its time to hop over to the other side of the border... It's Canada or bust! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Love, Thelma P.S. Oh I almost forgot! Steve made me this awesome bed! and Madeline crocheted me a blanket and a pillow to go with it. I love it! I am really traveling in style now! Thank you so much Steve and Madeline
  4. Hi Everyone, It's me thelma and I am finally leaving the nest and out exploring the world! My mommy Jenny was nice enough to let me travel all over the U.S. and Canada to vist some of her wonderful friends in the Greenleaf Community Here is a picture that my mommy took of me the night before I left on my journey The morning I left I almost didnt want to leave because the sunrise was just so beautiful outside on our balcony... But I was all packed up and ready to go! Gave my mom a quick kiss and I was headed to the post office. Marietta, PA here i come! Love, Thelma
  5. Hey, Melissa! I'm anxious for you to share the pictures you took of me during my visit! Get them sent to Teresa, please!!
  6. Finally, I get to tell my part of the story!
  7. Hey back off human! Teresa and I are tight, so if you mess with her, your messing with me!
  8. I forgot all about that picture! I just loaded it in my profile! After hearing what you said about that Dean guy while I was visiting with you, I have two words: FAT CHANCE!
  9. What can I say Esther... I'm smarter than your average bear! I look forward to seeing you soon!
  10. Hey how about a bus ticket instead of this traveling box?