DiamondAnne

• Last visited

0 Neutral

About DiamondAnne

Profile Information

• Interests
    Of course I love to build my houses and the furniture. I give the houses away when they are done to deserving young girls who wouldn't have a house otherwise. I also enjoy gardening and any type of medievel faires with fairies and dragons.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Diane
  • Country
    United States
  1. I too am not collecting boxes! I just want everything in tact and really good color pictures on the inside so that I don't have to keep looking at the cover of the box like with other brands.
  2. My husband and I have a small house so he has determined that I can have one house at a time. He's not mean - we really have a small house! I donate my houses to various places that I know will appreciate them. I started by giving them to coworkers that have girls and I knew that they couldn't afford one. My mom lives in a rural community and works with the church and told me about a little girl that just came to live with her Granma after a bad time so I gave one to her. I am working on a small house now. I don't know yet where it is going to go. I like to build the furniture too. It is so relaxing to play after work.
  3. The map is sooooo clever! It is very neat to see where everyone is.
  4. My name is Diane and I have been building house kits and furniture for about 2 years. It is my relaxation after the stress of work. My house is small. (a 1350 sq ft. Victorian) in Arlington Texas so my husband only lets me have one house at a time. I usually donate them to families with little girls that would never have the resources to have one. I am 50 right now but my dream is to own a small business for houses and miniatures just to putter with when I retire.