Meleah

Gold Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About Meleah

Profile Information

• Interests
    my family and friends, girl scouts, scrapbooking, crafts, genealogy research and miniatures (of course)

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Meleah
  • Country
    United States
  1. Oh I'm so happy for your wonderful news.
  2. Oh Michelle, I am so sorry. It's hard to understand sometimes why things like this happen, especially to someone so young. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers through this difficult time. You have been under so much stress lately, I'm worried about you and your health. If there is anything at all I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. Prayers going up now for you.
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of minis.
  4. So glad the worst is over for Sarah. Still praying for her during her recovery. Also sending prayers up for Amy.
  5. Prayers are going up now for all of your family. Please keep us posted.
  6. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you, especially Sarah, at this scary and painful time. I pray that this will all be over soon.
  7. No mini's here either, but since I'm so picky, my husband is happy just letting me buy what I want myself!
  8. Drink holders that you can get from fast food restaurants work really well too, and give more of a rock look.
  9. If I had to choose I'd use the Newburg. Either one, you'll have to do some bashing on the roof line.
  10. It's kind of hard to explain. I found some real pretty charms in the jewelry dept at Hobby Lobby that will make some beautiful light fixtures, but I can't find lights to fit into them. I'll try to get some pictures posted soon.
  11. How do I use fiber optics in my dollhouse. I need some lights that are smaller than what I've been able to find for round wiring.
  12. I'm working on a Christmas house right now too. Unfortunately, I'm not far enough into it for it to look like anything but a big pile.