F4vrYoung

Gold Member
  • Last visited

1 Neutral

About F4vrYoung

Profile Information

• Interests
    I am a stay-at-home mom. I enjoy reading, website designing, and am trying my hand at miniatures.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Jill
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

636 profile views
  1. Got this from a yardsale and it needs some TLC. Anyone know what kit it might be?
  2. Finished at last. Thanks for all the support and help. There are pix in my gallery, buy here is one.
  3. Here is another look. I've also added more pictures to my album. Jill
  4. if you are looking for something with the weight (sturdiness), and even the look of drywall try illustration board. It is thin (about 1/16 inch) but solid.
  5. Oops. Sorry so small. Let me try that again.
  6. Here are the first pix of my progress.
  7. Does any one know of a place to download printable shingles?
  8. The project is moving along better (and quicker) than I had hoped, which is good since the prognosis is not good. I pray I can get it finished in enough time for her to enjoy it. I will post pictures of my progress soon. Thank you for all your support. Jill
  9. Ahh. That's a good idea. Thanks
  10. Thank you for all your help. I will go buy board and then I'm sure I will have more questions as I go.
  11. will it be called illustrator board?
  12. Where do I get illustrators board? What do I cut it with?
  13. Dave, I don't have the measurements (the house is 500 miles away), all I have is the photos. Any tricks on estimating the measurements from photos? Do you draw it out on paper before putting it on the board? I appreciate the help.