Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Elizabeth
  • Country
    United States
  1. Hi All, everyone is doing a good job this month and I am writing to apologize for not posting the weight training guidelines. I have been crazy busy this last week getting ready to go out of town and settling my babies (15 yr daughter and fur baby) for when I am away. Will be in Taiwan for the next week and a half. So, promise I will take care of this when I return :yes: Keep up the good work and talk to you later ;)
  2. Very pretty! I like Bee's idea of Jo
  3. HI everyone! Good luck with this months goals, YOU DO HAVE THE POWER I need to put my thinking cap on and work on a basic "online" training session that will work for a variety of people. Give me a day or so and I will post it. Also, as I mentioned in last months thread, I will be very happy to send a food plan to anyone interested, just PM me with a request.
  4. Welcome and HI, hope you enjoy it here
  5. Hi Lisette, and welcome to the forum
  6. A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAN
  7. Hi Arda: The cake looks lovely, great job Liz
  8. I saw about half of it last night (had to go to bed early due to a wicked cold). It was pretty scary if you ask me Will catch the next one for sure. Thanks for posting this, we should all watch. Liz
  9. Hi Linda...welcome. Love the pix of your cottage, it is really lovely :groucho: Liz
  10. YES! I live in CA were it is legal and proudly voted for it. If the feds legalize it they could tax and distribute it and put some drug dealers out of a job. They could then use the tax revenue to do more medical studies. I also agree that there are many more "legal" drugs that are much worst for the body. Liz
  11. WOW, have read through the thread and want to give congrats to all that have lost weight this month I am a part-time trainer and would like to add my 2 cents if you don't mind. You all have talked a lot about diet, walking (great), etc....but I have not read anyone talk about strength training. This really needs to be a part of your efforts. Muscle burns more calories then fat!!!!! So when you build muscle your metabolism is working better/harder even when your at rest. This is something that everyone can do at home with basic free weights, a min of 3 days a week (best right after your walk when your warmed up) and would take approx, 30 minutes (including upper and lower body). I understand that some of you may have physical issues that need to be addressed with your doctors, but if anyone is interested in a basic course, post it and I will reply here. Would also be more than happy to post a food guide, let me know. Keep up the good work Liz
  12. You should be able to find many beautiful things in the U.K. I have been eyeing the thread on gladiolas and may try my hand on these. Don't remember the tread name exactly, but its current and the gal who is creating them has posted beautiful pix and is doing a great job. Good luck, Liz
  13. I have been going through a ton of websites, maybe there is something you would like here. www.rosemeadminiatures.com under Collette's Pets Liz
  14. WOW, you should rest now That was a big job, but sounds like you've received quit a lot of nice things. Congrats again Liz