Gazette Gallery

Model Team
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Gazette Gallery last won the day on November 7 2022

Gazette Gallery had the most liked content!

6 Neutral

About Gazette Gallery

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,732 profile views
  1. Selkie, I was wondering about that too but figured I'd do the cornstarch thing just to be on the safe side. Keep us posted on your experiments because this is intriguing.
  2. Yay! There's definitely no such thing as too many projects at once. At least that's what my Muse said and I learned never to argue with her. LOL! Here's the link for the album with the kimono chest tutorial. Turns out we never did run that one in the Gazette but I dropped it into the Gazette Gallery albums just for continuity. <pausing> And I just realized that I'm still logged in as the Gazette so this is going to look a little weird but it's still me. The link for the albums is here: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=7153 and the instructions are in the pic descriptions so it should be easy to follow. They're super simple to make and the same concept can be used for any kind of chest simply by changing the drawer configuration and the color scheme. Have fun! Deb
  3. Gazette Gallery

Half Scale

1:24 scale
  4. Gazette Gallery

Tracy Topps' Clematis Vine Tutorial

A delightful addition to any landscaping project!
  5. Gazette Gallery

Diana's Shingle Design

A tutorial for creating the perfect Victorian look.........a shingle design on a mansard roof.
  6. Gazette Gallery

Sarah Topps' Painted Landscape

A tutorial for a painted yard by the up and coming young artisan, Sarah Topps.
  7. Gazette Gallery

Corwin's Window Bump Out

Corwin shows us how to make a bump out.
  8. The pics that wouldn't have worked were the ones in the actual articles that you click on to get a close up view. I forgot to set them to public last night. <grinning> I like the birdie too. I think it's new owner named him Fred. He also got a complimentary tortoise to live in his lighthouse because every dollhouse needs a pet. For some reason I thought of you Deana when I handed him the tortoise. LOL BTW, congrats on being the MOM this month! It was great to learn more about you, your dollhouses and your zoo. Deb
  9. If you were getting errors clicking on the pictures in the May Gazette, it's fixed now. I had a senior moment. Deb
  10. Gazette Gallery

Laser Cut Product Review

A close look at laser cut
  11. Gazette Gallery

Lighthouse Pier

Tutorial for creating a pier to go beside your lighthouse.
  12. Gazette Gallery

Rusty Tin Roof

Tutorial for creating the perfect rusty tin roof.
  13. Gazette Gallery

Garden Party Landscaping

A tutorial for creating a patio and landscaping for a garden party.