Please Select
  • Real Name
    Arda
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,003 profile views
  1. Picked this up for 20 bucks anyone know the brand? Just curious
  2. Hooray! I am glad you are well. When they upgraded our cable my biggest thrill was DIY network! scrapping and crafting shows hoorah! And 24hr Noggin for nights when the babies are not well and staying up. Anyway kick the cable guy in the bootie and get him to hurry up. It is Very quiet when you are not here!
  3. I spent a lot of spring break trying to get my written assignment for clinical perfect. My instructor was not too happy with my work last week. But, I was so busy giving care to my patients. So, since I had time I went ahead and got my info. I worked at it and I think I am finally done! By the way I had an exam on tuesday, and got an eighty six.. not too bad...I'll take it! Anyway Clinical tomorrow new patients hopefully easier. Then I can rest a little tomorrow. But, I have to make sure to study a little. Saturday library time. 17 chapter exam in pharmacology on monday ugh!... Anyway I hope you all are well, pardon me while I take a moment to breath. I am soooo mini-ing for an hour tomorrow no matter what. I am stressed! See you later I am going to rest my eyes for awhile. Hugs to you all thanks for listening!
  4. I keep laughing at the promos that they show on nick for "Zoe101" Her little sister's show. They made a movie right quick to explain the character's leaving. They are pumping that movie for the last of the money they can get. I am sure the producers knew she was pregnant for a long time, how did they make a movie so quick? Anyway it is sad. I think it all goes back to being so young and having so much so fast. B had no one guiding her. And as soon as she became old enough to make her own decisions she met a man who I am sure began to influence her in a negative way. What a gold digger
  5. So, we are here now. I won't be able to check in as much as I can only use the computer at my sister's but... we made it. There was construction on I5 so it added two hours to our 12 hr drive! Crazy huh? My Pierce is here it arrived safe and sound at my moms. But, the glenncroft is being very loud so, I think I will be doing that one first. All my little German dolls are giving me dirty looks because they are going to be homeless. I have aBlythe doll who decided she is going to live in it. I tried to hit Lorriaine's small world in ventura yesterday but they were closed...boo hoo. So, I will try later this week. My mom lives here so I can shop with out the monkies. ANyway I hope everyone is well and I hope to check in soon. Have a happy summer!
  6. god bless nutti and hurry back your positive commentary and humor will be missed. And the forum will surely be lacking while you are gone. Get better soon!
  7. MommymakesStuff

Alice's tea house

primrose for my daughter
  8. You know with the view of the plants in the window it looks like a real house being rennovated! Nice work!
  9. You can try hair spray... I have used it to get ink out of things I don't think it should hurt. Maybe spray it on a not so loved barbie to test. And the magic eraser yes those things have saved my hubands liquid television screen quite a few times.
  10. So, I am building the primrose for my daughter's bday. And so far she had thought I was just building a house. The other day when I posted pictures of the progress she noticed I wrote something about alice living there. She said "Oh, is that who you are building it for?" "Do I get it before my birthday or after?" MAn I was so sad. No suprise left in that one. Oh well she is getting older I guess I can't expect her to believe in the birthday fairy anymore. I used to put her presents on the porch and ring the door bell. Then I would open the door and tell her someone left a package for her. She would get the present and in it would be a letter from the birthday fairy. Awww... I hate that she is growing up...boo hoo :lol:
  11. I am glad that you are back I have missed your humor and knowledge as well. I am sorry to hear that your DH is still not well. I hope that he gets much better soon. It is natural for you to feel some depression right now, but please don't let it get you too much. I know it is hard to watch your loved ones be ill and even harder to be the caretaker. I did it in high school for my grandmother and I did it for my father until he could no longer stay at home with us because he had too much equipment attached. Please stay strong and God bless you for loving your husband so much. Take care and get rest when you can.
  12. http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/05/fashion/...N8WZHLtzWSlu+vQ I hope this link shows up. It seems Tim Gunn is a miniaturist at heart!
  13. Today after my homework I will need to do some paint touch ups. Then I will start adding the trim. After that I think I will do the roof. Once the roof is done it will all be in the details. I hope to have the shell complete before we leave town. So once we get back all that will be left is the furnishing!