0 Neutral

About Lubbock TX Chick

• Birthday 05/04/67

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0
  • Yahoo LubbockTxChick

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Exeter, RI (formerly Lubbock, TX)
  • Interests Dollhouse miniatures, my husband and step-son, and my two dogs -- a Pembroke Welsh Corgi (4 yrs old) and what I call a Scruffshire Terrier (13 years old), basically just a medium sized, scruffy-coated terrier mix

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jerri
  • Country United States
  1. Lost Lost 20% of My Starting Weight, No Longer Morbidly Obese

Congratulations, that's HUGE! (Pun fully intended... ) Isn't it a wonderful feeling when your clothes get loose? May you enjoy continued success and better health!
  2. Happy Birthday Kathie!! :)

Hope it's a wonderful day filled with many (and mini) blessings!
  3. StepSon Killed in Accident

Mary, this is such sad news, and I pray you and your family may find some degree of peace and comfort. Please take care of yourself and your hubby, and let yourselves grieve in whatever way works for you. No one can tell you what's right or wrong in this. Mini hugs, Jerri
  4. Asking for your prayers . . .

Rhonda, I am so sorry to read about your troubles, and you are in my prayers. Do take at least a few minutes each day to do something nice for yourself. Listen to your favorite song, put an extra sweetener packet in your coffee, take a little extra time smoothing your face with moisturizer. Whatever little niceties you can think of. Mini hugs to you! ((((()))))
  5. Mini on the way!

Awww, this is such exciting news. Congrats to you and the proud papa. What a wonderful souvenir from your honeymoon!
  6. Hi All From Florida

Welcome! This forum is filled with super friendly folks, some of whom have some amazing talent. And no shortage of Beacon Hill builders. Feel free to ask any and everything you want to know. And plenty of us didn't start in this hobby until we were well past majority age (notice I said nothing about adulthood, hee hee!).
  7. When do you take your Christmas tree down ?

Geez, Christmas JUST happened, and we're already getting rid of the trees??? Actually, since we moved to Rhode Island, my stepson comes up to visit for the week between Christmas and New Year's, so we definitely have it up until after he leaves. And this year in particular, we had some RL chaos that prevented us from getting the tree up and decorated before Christmas Eve, so we will definitely keep it up and enjoy it for a while, like maybe Valentine's Day? Okay, kidding about that, but it will probably be up for most of January.
  8. We are gonna have a Blizzard

Sherry, there's one thing I definitely DON'T miss about West Texas. Sure do miss the sunshine though.
  9. We are gonna have a Blizzard

Yep, been getting hammered in RI all day... (At least the laundry's getting done!)
  10. Oxy morons

One of my favorites is Civil War.
  11. Ceiling mount fixture

From the album Battery Lights

12. Wall mount fixture

That tiny little bump on the right side is as far as the switch protrudes from the fixture.
  13. Side view of the wall mount

The back unscrews to change the battery, although I'm not sure how that would work once the fixture is stuck to the wall!
  14. Back Surgery 2009

Heidi, I haven't been in touch with you for a while, but I am SOOO unbelievably proud of you! An entire year smoke-free is a huge achievement. I've never been a smoker, and I never really appreciated the hold nicotine can have on a person until I met my husband. He quit this past January, so he's only a couple of months behind you. I'm so glad to read that you are feeling better as well. I'm sure you will have a wonderful Thanksgiving next week, because you have so many things to be thankful for! It's good to see you've been doing so well. Hugs, Jerri
  15. Asking for Prayers/Healing Thoughts -

Wow, what a neat story. Mary, I am so glad to know that you will get the care you need. And for it to come in such a heart-warming way. It really does go to show, you can't judge by outward appearance. One of the things I like so much about the folks on this board! Best wishes for quick healing!