• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Amy
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,441 profile views
  1. Your colors are beautiful. Very rich. I can't even recall why I did the quoins that way. I think I just got tired and quit. Its grown on me now. I love the Thornhill. So many big rooms to decorate.
  2. I hadn't thought of polymer clay. It's worth a shot.
  3. stantilda

Tabriz Carpet

Thanks for the link!
  4. Stunning! I abhor working on gauze. I'm not very good at pulling my stitches evenly, so my gauze work quickly becomes crooked. Your work is amazing.
  5. stantilda

New color scheme!

I love these colors together. There is an old Victorian in my town being restored using this color scheme.
  6. That is the house. I have all the double windows. I think the lady I bought the shell from cut these herself for windows she had. She gave me the kits, but I lost an insert and a frame. Curse my untidiness!
  7. The paper also folds easily and holds the shape.
  8. stantilda

San Francisco Painted Lady

House built from plans
  9. I added more interior shots to my gallery. I didn't realize how warped my wallpaper was until I saw the pictures with the flash. Our real home has a terrible moisture problem. It won't be as noticeable once I get some decor n the walls
  10. Here are some curtains I made for my San Fran. I have zero sewing ability, so this was my solution. They use wood trim, fabric scrap, trim, and velvet scrapbook paper. Quick and easy.
  11. Stunning! I don't have the dexterity for the 32 ct linen. I usually can handle 28 ct Aida for my rugs, but that's my limit. Beautiful job!
  12. Inside is till ongoing. I'll try to get some pictures up later this week.