JewelsRus

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by JewelsRus

1. Hey I found a girl doing a swap for mini's. Thought some of you might be interested. Could be fun! http://jenniswhimsy.blogspot.com/2009/03/l...n.html#comments
  2. Thanks everyone! I now have internet! YEAH! He finally came today so we are all set. I have been working on my mini Christmas village. I would work on my Haunted House too but it is still in Utah at my parents house. We were to scared to bring it with everything else. Did not want it to break! "how old is your son again" Jack is 22 months! They grow so fast. "We had to buy a whole new phone pole to get the phone installed after we moved here because the poles ended at the beginning of our road! We also had to pay to have the wires strung from the beginning of the road up to our house." Wow that is crazy!
  3. Hello and welcome! I am still working on my first build I chose the Greenleaf Haunted House kit and I have really liked it. I have kind of a similar story I got a dollhouse when I was young and started it but never finished it. Now I love building dollhouses. I think they can all be good choices. My own oppinion is to start with a simple one first. I have learned so much doing this one I feel a lot more confident for my next one. I think it would have been too easy to get overwhelmed with a complex one. Anyway that is my two bits! Good luck and let me know what you decide!
  4. Hello and welcome! It is always great to meet someone new!
  5. JewelsRus

I am back!

Wow! It has been CRAZY!!!! We have been moved for weeks and weeks and still the internet provider people have not set us up. We have been waiting and waiting and waiting, all I get is "Oh in a couple of days.", or "Oh we need a letter of reference from a phone company first.", or "Oh we will be getting down that way soon." ARUGH! I guess that is what we get for living in the middle of nowhere. If you don't remember from my last e-mail (sorry it has been so long) We live an hour away from a grocery store. Other than that everything is going great. My son now loves cows (we live on a dairy farm). It is a very different world out here! Right now I am on my in-laws computer so I have to keep it breif but I am assured that we will get the internet installed last weekend! Before I go I have one more little announcement I am going to have a baby. I am 12 weeks along and already showing. Way to early to be showing if you ask me but I am excited. Anyway, It is nice to be back, now I have got to go catch up on what is going on! Julie
  6. Is there going to be an October Halloween swap? If there is I totally want to be in it. My haunted house is just waiting! Anyway, let me know if there is going to be one!
  7. Hello! I am back kinda, I just got the mini swap stuff it is so wonderful. Thanks everyone!
  8. JewelsRus

moving

Yes, I agree moving it a great way to get organized and get rid of stuff. I am finding the longer I pack the more sentimental I get, thus not throwing stuff away. This is goodbye for awhile. I am loosing my computer today and we are moving, (not just packing) so in a week or two I'll be back. Miss you till then. Bye!
  9. Happy birthday! I am glad you are having a good day you deserve it!
  10. I know there is some crazy stuff going on, but I was wondering where to ship the swap stuff. After the 10th I will no longer have reliable access to the computer until we have moved. If we don’t know by then don’t worry about it. I can check later at the library. I don’t want to inconvenience anyone. But if it is worked out it would make things a little easier for me. Thanks
  11. Yeah! Thanks to Anna for finding the link for me! I am excited because I have not seen them before they go with the Greenleaf Christmas Village. It is the station and store kit! I am way excited. I can do them and then I will get the other kit to go with them. Has anyone else seen them before? Or even better done them?
  12. Sally. I was reading your post aloud to my husband laughing so hard it took several times to read a couple sentences. Thanks, for the laugh!
  13. Isnt that the truth! Yes, I think I will mention it too her before we move.
  14. I cant wait to see how you fix it up it sounds like you have a good plan. It really is a beautful house! $8 at a sale, what a find!
  15. How adroable! I cant wait to see the house all put together! Congrats on the little white rabbit.
  16. Ditto, it is so pretty. I just want to curl up in it and take a cat nap!
  17. I dont watch tv so I haven't seen it but ya, it sounds pretty dumb. I get sick of hearing the stupid comercials on the radio. Wow there are a lot of them. One is a lady talking about how she did not get what she wanted for mothers day so "Woman Unite," she is going to shop at this certain store for fathers day and get herself something. Wow! That realy paints women in a good light. (that was sarcasm sometimes it is hard to pick up with writing) What happened to, it is not the gift but the thought behind it that counts.
  18. So cute. I love the "guest" at the bar too. I also love the stools what a creatvie idea. Keep up the good work and thanks for the eye candy!