JewelsRus

Gold Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by JewelsRus

1. Congrats that is so exciting!
  2. When do we find out if we are in the swap or not?
  3. That is a fun site thanks for sharing it with us.
  4. 100% Mermaid here. I wonder what my husband will think about that! You scored as a Mermaid Mermaid: Mermaids are also known as Sirens. These creatures were beautiful women who tricked sailors into becoming completely entranced by their haunting voices and found death soon after. Not all stories of Mermaids are about gentle loving sea people. They are mystical, magical, and extremely dangerous. They have a way about them that brings anyone they are around to seem enchanted. They are very mysterious creatures and to meet one... Would mean certain Death. Let the song of the Sea fill your soul, for you are a Mermaid. Mermaid 100% Angel 67% Faerie 50% Dragon 33% WereWolf 17% Demon 17%
  5. Our cat absolutly loves our cat dancer! It is like a stick with a cord attached to one end. At the end of the cord there is a nice feather. My cat will jump about four feet up in the air trying to catch that thing! :groucho:
  6. Hello and welcome we are glad to have you on board!
  7. I am glad you did it too Wendy. Part of what makes bad people bad is too often good people don't do anything. "What chance does Gothem have when the good people do nothing." - quote from Batman Begins. (that is my favorite show ever!)
  8. Hello and welcome! We are so glad to have you. I am relitivly new here too. Everyone here is so helpful!
  9. Oh everything is so wonderful! Thanks everyone! This is so fun. I cant wait until next time!
  10. I would like to sign up too if there is any room left!
  11. Grrrrrr! :lol: I found hobbie lobbie in Utah and it is one of the only places I have been able to find that sells dollhouse stuff around here.
  12. I agree they look great! I would also like to learn to make them!
  13. Amanda, I can empathize completely. I have about a million things I want to do and not enough funds to do them. Here I am waiting for funds to finish one project and I have three other ideas on the back burner that I want to be doing too. I love the notebook idea. I think I might try that. The different boxes for different projects is a good idea too. I have already started making things that don't go in the house I am working on but are just going to sit there until I get to my next house.
  14. That is a great idea! I think this may be my next project. Now I just have to start surfing the web for the best price. Thanks for all the info!
  15. That is good to know! I was thinking it would be so fun to decorate the inside of the houses as well!
  16. The rug looks like it was just made for that room. It looks great!
  17. If you were to add them what scale would that be? 1/4 an inch to one foot? Is dollhouse stuff sold in that scale?
  18. Does anyone have pictures of the Greenleaf Village Kit in their blog? I was wondering if these miniature houses have rooms in them to decorate or are they just to look at the outside of the house?
  19. It reminds me a lot of a resraunt here in Logan called Cafe Sabor. It looks wonderful!