• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Agnes
  • Country Israel

Recent Profile Visitors

2460 profile views
  1. Hi, Aggiemae. Is the dollhouse still for sale?  You did such a wonderful job on it and I promise to take loving care of it.  I lived in Japan for years and this beautiful piece takes me back.

2. Windows for the Pierce

I PMed you.
  3. Hi Agnes, I sent you a message about the green kitchen set from last year. Wondering if you still have those pieces available.

4. I am looking for this dollshouse.  Do you have one to sell? If not do you know anyone who does, or anywhere I could buy one?  I am in Australia and have never seen anything like it.

Thanks

5. extension2.jpg

Kathy, I've been gone a while and haven't seen the finished build. It's just fantastic I am so happy that you enjoyed bringing it to life and shared your build with everyone.
  6. I had so much fun with my ryokan today!

You have put so much heart into building your ryokan. It's a delight every time I check the gallery to follow your progress. 
  7. Oh my goodness!

The dura craft houses that have the siding strips that need to be glued together to make walls aren't easy to bash. I have a SF still in the box and a million ideals for it.. pulse it weighs a ton  so the shipping cost to sell it are impossible. 
  8. stuff for free

Thanks!
  9. Irene Dollhouse Furniture

I have a few of these as well. The plastic covers on the dinning chairs snap off so you can actually upholster them. I copied the wall paper onto fabric to cover mine. Very retro. I have seen the radio and standing ashtray go for over $30.00 on eBay. 
  10. Storybook Dollshouse

Sand and Paint the parts befor you assemble the door.
  11. Swing for my porch

Nice!
  12. It  isn't dangerous, it just makes the bulbs burn out faster. One of the problems with buying used/ unlabeled fixtures. 
  13. Wanted HOM dinning chairs with arms

No hurry. I still have to find wallpaper for the room and  fabric for the four armless chairs. 
  14. Jackie, I built many Alexandria's and believe it or not most buyers chose white with Barbie pink trim.     Liz, welcome to Greenleaf. 
  15.     Calico critters are the same scale as lumby. They fit nicely in the smaller Greenleaf houses. I would but the Marquam, with the electric kit and furniture it's a steal. Rehabbing a built house often takes longer than building one from a kit your kids might be old enough to take care of it by the time you finish. I agree with others here that kids don't care about scale.