Raggedyanne

Gold Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About Raggedyanne

Profile Information

• Interests
    * Anything about American History; books, art, traveling, costumes etc.<br />* On-line games MMORPG. I hang out with my hubby doing this stuff.<br />* Reading anything and everything, I get kinda nervous without a book<br />* Politics...especially debating them...but only with certain people and at certain times<br />* Studying the history of the Bible, which makes my faith deeper<br />* Oh and I love to play ANY trivia game....but I have been banned ;) because I get sooo into it that I can't stand to lose, I have a problem...which is the first step to recovery.....yeah RIGHT!

Retained

• Member Title
    Raggedyanne810

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Anne
  • Country
    United States
  1. Thank You for the well wishes for my birthday! I had a great day with my parents and my hubby!
  2. Dear Jackie, May God bless you and keep you in your time of need. I am so sorry for your loss.
  3. Raggedyanne

WLS

Nutti, You can see the sparkle in your eyes and that speaks louder than words! You look Awesome....I really like the sandals too. I am a shoe nut...I have over 150 pairs I think...You should be so proud of yourself!! Keep us updated! :yes:
  4. Raggedyanne

moving

Julie, I live in Missouri...in Saint Louis and it would be great to have someone close to do minis with and to show you around the city. I would love that!!! How awesome...ask any questions you have...let me know what help you might need.
  5. Welcome back Tracy...glad you are on the mend! I have HPV and have had problems with pre-cancerous cells on my cervix...so I had the cryo surgery, so far I have had two clear paps I go every three months for awhile...I agree with Lony about the new shot...it doesnt cover all of the causes of cervical cancer, but it knocks HPV out...like the commericals...one less. Lony I would have the Dr do paps for jollys causes the cells are still apart of your body and hey they can still show up and it's better safe than to find out too late. I will be 39 on Friday...actually I am counting backwards from 35 so I am 32 ....I am very concerned about the HPV thing so keep checking...cant hurt.
  6. I think it looks like a trout. It will look very cool painted and mounted.
  7. I would be a cartoon voice and an astronaut....I was lucky though I got to do the job that I had God given talent for....elementary school teaching....I dont have to grow up
  8. Tracy, My thoughts and prayers with be with you as you have your surgery and go through recovery! You will do great! Take Care!!!!
  9. My husband uses some other kind of system so he can talk to his friends in his on-line game WOW.
  10. Dear Nutti, I am truly sorry to hear about your Grandmother. There is another Grand Angel at God's side. My prayers are with you and your family.
  11. What else is there to say WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!! :welcome:
  12. Hello Everyone, You all have giving me great advice and I am following all of it. I got a box of skinny sticks (1000) at hobby lobby for 1.99, cut the round end with a scissors, then sanded them a bit. Got the card stock, and am making practice patterns, then the real thing. I have paints to mix for the painting of the card stock. I am also mixing colors. I cant wait to get started on them...most likely tomorrow. I love all the advice you all give me, I dont feel like a newbie any more. There is a lady wanting to open a dollhouse shop in my town, and she wants to know what I buy etc. She was looking for someone to build houses for customers, I offered to a beginners class...she didnt bite, but who know maybe later. I feel pretty good about what I know. Thanks Again :welcome:
  13. I am completely in love with Katherine and Henry! They are two of my favorite characters from history and you did them true justice they are beautiful!