0 Neutral

About jbmiller83

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Joanna
  • Country
    United States
  1. Hey y'all...for some reason the system is not notifying me when people are commenting on this thread so I wasn't ignoring anybody..promise! My camera is not in works right now thanks to my two yr old..haha but I have started the Fairfield and it has definetly been a learning experience thus far....one thing I am stuck on is trying to cut the hole in the attic floor for a second staircase....also do I need to shorten the second staircase due to the floor to ceiling length being shorter than the first floor....FYI I have NO idea what I'm doing lol.
  2. Yes, but I do not go because I'm usually working.
  3. Thanks y'all...Holly, you are not far from me at all. I live near Pensacola, right near the state line in Lillian. Nice to meet y'all
  4. Thanks! I am sure I will be asking millions of questions. Also, I am on the gulf coast.
  5. Hello everyone. My name is Joanna and I have recently been bit by the dollhouse bug. I fell in love with the Fairfield, and it's on it's way as we speak. I have never built before and would appreciate any advice. I plan on adding a second staircase to have access to third floor, hope I don't screw it up! Look forward to hearing from y'all and look forward to this new found passion.
  6. Where did you get the staircases? I'm looking to do the same with adding a second, so there's access to third floor.