• Dollhouse Preference Please Select
  • Online Community Building Projects Please Select
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Heidi
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

3830 profile views
  1. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

A bunch of houses on EBTH, lawbre https://www.ebth.com/categories/4984-miniatures-miniatures  
  2. Duracraft roof fit issues (Linfield)

Hi Jennifer, thats very frustrating! I haven't ever built a DuraCraft, but you sparked my curiosity. I googled some stuff...found a video about the build Not sure if it will help but you may be able to gleen something from it. Good luck!  
  3. Winchester

Looks like you're having a to of fun!
  4. What's everyone working on?

The bathroom space in my French Country seems awkward - the attic and its angles - and I decided it needed a knee wall to be able to place furniture in a more pleasing manner. I dug through all sorts of things in my stash and came up with this wainscoting that I had pre-stained. I can't even recall what the original intent was but I have enough to make it work here. This is all simply laid out, I haven't done anything yet. I did pick up a couple 3" bass wood strips to build the knee wall so I just need to make a template (for the angle on the right side) and build it. The pre-stained wainscoting will be attached to the basswood and I'll finish it with a chair rail strip.  Still have to attach the flooring to a posterboard so there is not a clear seam....
  5. bathroom knee wall plan

From the album French Country Manor

The bathroom space seems awkward and I decided it needed a knee wall to be able to place furniture in a more pleasing manner. I dug through all sorts of things in my stash and came up with this wainscoting that I had pre-stained. I can't even recall what the original intent was but I have enough to make it work here. This is all simply laid out, I haven't done anything yet. I did pick up a couple 3" bass wood strips to build the knee wall so I just need to make a template (for the angle on the right side) and build it. The pre-stained wainscoting will be attached to the basswood and I'll finish it with a chair rail strip. 
  6. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I too looked and found nothing. Thanks for confirming the style. I went back and looked at it again and read instructions, so its making sense to me. 
  7. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

I've never heard of Hill House dollhouse. They have presented this as there are sides widthwise beyond the main front....is that right or are those just the sides, laid out to look like wings? Does anyone have a photo of it built?
  8. Ebay, Etsy & Craig's List Links

There are other Messner items, tables etc, but nowhere near warranting that high a price.
  9. Alison Jr. Addition questions

I located a pic where someone did a door in the mansard roof. This link shows (to me) the top image, i think its in pinterest and I'm not adept at navigating things well there  https://www.google.com/search?q=alison%20jr%20dollhouse%20with%20conservatory&tbm=isch&safe=active&safe=active&tbs=rimg%3ACR4cqxn6jFCGIkBQgR0l6GGAAF5Nu7S7X-pQ66BawBE9JFJAOeI7T0rL8fDsvtEPWwirXWPuGVDBUnMQXH3lUsTae2JDMf3ja9MNKhIJUIEdJehhgAAR5o4gvkohas4qEgleTbu0u1_1qUBGbUCVHdoKwuCoSCeugWsARPSRSEchX_1yh6wIxVKhIJQDniO09Ky_1ERE7SWad_10lwwqEgnw7L7RD1sIqxF2Ws1E9q5E5ioSCV1j7hlQwVJzEdYv6M5tvr_1sKhIJEFx95VLE2nsRsAvrXLqnGhYqEgliQzH942vTDRH6gGgwFLfIFw&client=ms-android-sprint-us&hl=en&ved=0CBQQuIIBahcKEwjAoIvmz-7gAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQBw&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=HhyrGfqMUIYeDM   I can grab a small url to it but there's no context https://i.pinimg.com/236x/44/b3/eb/44b3eb78b930e8e514f8ecd779bbbe8c--halloween-house-miniature-dollhouse.jpg
  10. Alison Jr. Addition questions

I don't see why you couldn't add the conservatory to the addition. Probably the only consideration would be depth differences. Conservatory says 11 7/8 deep, addition is 11 1/8 deep, so you'll have to navigate the difference. In my Newport, i added a conservatory and ceiling is a few inches taller. I added a door from 2nd floor to roof of conservatory, added 2 steps up to the door. That looks nice. I haven't attempted a door in a mansard roof though. https://www.flickr.com/photos/hnuttle/371057577/in/album-72157594502920637/
  11. Another miniature faux iron design

So elegant!
  12. Second attempt with the 3D pen

The very bottom, that twist is so elegant 
  13. J.Getzan chandelier

Love it!
  14. Second attempt with the 3D pen

I love your determination and its paying off! That look is perfect! Now, let me think....maybe i can commission you to do one for me!
  15. Foxhall Manor: Ultimate Find!!!

Love that you found THE house of your dreams! I know this feeling and will be watching as you make it yours!