0 Neutral

About Lizbeth

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Liz
  • Country
    United States
  1. I bought one of these kits at a thrift store over a year ago and got a great ebay deal on two more. I have never built any size house before but have worked in small scale on a Halloween "village" I built around a Yankee Candle metal house. If I get starated on the kit sometime soon I may have it done for the holidays! I really enjoyed seeing what can be done and now I am inspired!
  2. I think I have those in a box somewhere with my trolls. They are great troll doll furniture! They weren't now when I got them in the *cough* 1960s.
  3. Thank for the welcome! A little late but I just started on them tonight... they can be a Winter Village.
  4. Last year I bought a boxed Greenleaf Village kit for 1.59 at Goodwill. I shoved it in a closet and just rediscovered it. Seems like a good starter project and approiate for this time of year. I have done some "miniatures" work before by doing a Halloween scene around a Yankee Candle metal house. What you folks here do is on a much grander scale! I've been reading and learning, I think I will enjoy this. Now if I can just not try to over customize and just get the thing built. I think I need to go find some lights, trees and snow before they are all sold out.