0 Neutral

About lynnae

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    lynnae
  • Country
    United States
  1. I don't use checks often either . Usally two a month . I just had to get new ones . I have lived here a year and a half , so I figured it was time to change the address on my checks lol . I had wide eyed gothic kids . I just ordered some really cute retro owls on my new checks . I also always use a new company , so I can get the introductry rate. Thats not being cheap , it is being thrifty . lol I also really like Mary Engelbeit . I have been looking for some of her wall border for my spare room . I almost went with tie-die , but the owls were to cute .
  2. Thank You everyone for the birthday wishes ! :w00t: I had a great day . I did whatever I wanted . Which included watching lots of X files and hanging out with some friends that evening. No cake. I had chocolate chocolate chip pancakes. O.k. so technically I did have some type of cake . LOL
  3. This is the pic I was trying to upload of my furbaby under the tree. He has tottally moved in under it. I'm waiting for the morning I get up and he is setting in the middle of it on the floor. LOL
  4. Here is my tree for the season. This is the first time we have been able to have a tree over three foot on fourteen years ! After putting up the tree and aranging the gifts around the bottom. My furbaby decides this is his new napping place. So as anyone with a furbaby knows this is his world and we just live in it. So instead of giving shredded gifts covered in cat hair , I moved them and finally gave in.
  5. Everything I am giving out this year is homemade. The children are getting knitted scarves. The adults are getting crocheted pot holders and homemade magnets. I have been crafting since July ( lol ). This is just the few people I am giving gifts to. I think this way they will know I care and i'm broke. ( lol). The only person I am buying for is my mother. I haven't decided yet. Does anyone have any ideas for a sixty seven year old lady that still works at a factory full time with two un gratefull brats for children ( lol ) ?
  6. Hi, I just saw a stuffed Stewie at WalMart. He was by the cash register. He was christmas. But u could cut all that stuff off.
  7. I love the show I TVO all the new episodes and watch the old ones when I am channel surfing and catch them. I personally think they are very well behaved children. The mom can be quite controlling, with that many children u have to be. Tho she can go I bit overboard. Like when the ant gave them gum (lol). I have been babysitting, working as a nanny , and working in daycares since I was eleven. So screaming children don't even phase me. I also enjoy surivor and paranormal state. I don't know how much of it is real and how much is staged but they are entertaining. Most reality shows are ridiculas and insulting to ones inteligence. ( bacholer, top model, celeberity " reality" shows), But to each their own.
  8. lynnae

Hamster trouble

Hi, You can get a male hamster fixed. I don't know if all vets will do it, but it is possible.
  9. Hi everyone, Thanks every one for all the great ideas. I tried all kinds of things. (making sure they were safe first of course). Nothing worked so I finally had to break down and put a treatmeant on it. I used boi spot. It seems to work well. His fleas have been cut down by 80% and it has only been four days. I put a flea collar in my vaccum bag and I vaccum everything everyday and we haven't been bothered by them. I decided it is better to protect him from the fleas which I know will hurt him. It doesn't seem to bother him. Except when I first put it on and he reached behind and got some on his tounge. He was not happy. He calmed down and he is fine. Any cat that will let you pour vinegar all over him, has a calm personality. lol.
  10. I had a roommate once who was a clean freak always cleaning and everything had its place. For some reason he left the vaccum out in the middle of the livingroom one night. I was walking thru the livingroom in the middle of the night to the bathroom. It was pitch black. I stubbed my toe on the vaccum and when I reached down to grab my toe I hit my eye on the handle and saw white. I ended up with a broke toe, and a black eye.
  11. I just coated my cat in vinegar, I read somewhere that it gets rid of fleas. I don't know about fleas, but no one will come with in 20 feet of me or my cat. lol I don't want to put any chemicals on him that will get in his blood stream. Does anyone know of any natural remedies for fleas.
  12. lynnae

Need to vent

Find a new dentist. One that will listen to you and explain every thing to you.
  13. lynnae

Ghost Whisper

I just found out whose shadow is missing. I was reading a magazine and acidently found out. They should put warnings on those things. I won't spoil anyones wait. But if you want to know I will tell u. Atleast there we know it is coming back next season and there will be a new cast member. The new cast member is good, but not as good as the one that is leaving. ;)
  14. lynnae

...and Ms Ollie pup

LOL... Looks like the perfect day to me.
  15. I am only getting a 30 in deep, so that I don't have to use the ladder. The little alumin ladder that comes with them, the weight capacity is 150 lbs. I got stuck in a pool like that. lol I went to a friends house and they have a 4 foot deep pool. There was three of us. Everyone went in no problem. We hung out and swam. One person got out no problem. Well when the second person got out the ladder totally colasped on him. So here I am stuck in the pool. I am probally in here for a good hour before they got me out. lol :lol: Finally they calmed down and listened to me. I put a chair in the pool and then stepped out into another. No problem. After that I believe they got a better ladder. If this one isn't a huge problem to keep up with. Then next year I will get a deeper one and have my brother build me some stairs and a little deck for it.