2 Neutral

About lwfogle

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Leigh
  • Country
    United States
  1. Wonderful! Thank you all...I had to cut out as we are traveling unfortunately for a funeral this week (my husbands childhood friends mother). I can see this little forum is quite a nice little community. Looking forward to getting to know you all! (and I'm mulling over the bathroom thing...yes, probably need to take some time on or...I'll be traveling the next couple of weeks for work do the building will have to be virtual for a bit!)
  2. Thank you Holly - you are quite the source of great advice on this forum...Greenleaf should be paying you! Thanks for all of your great advice..I've been reading your nuggets of wisdom every time I log on!
  3. I know this is quite an old post...I'm a new member and wondering if you completed the Willow? and if so, any photos to share? We are just starting ours and I have the same bathroom issue!
  4. We are building a 1:1 or 1 12th? Not sure what the proper lingo is. It's been a fun day - we have it dry built and sanded, ready to prime and bottom colors selected....we're making changes to the plan already I think - adding a second stair and a bath hidden behind...it won't be much access to the bath once it's built in so not sure that's a good idea but the most realistic look I think - and you can see it through the windows. But - not so sure...any suggestions? (this way it saves the big room on the right to be another fun room - my daughter wants this to be a house for pups...she's dog crazy. The third floor will have a "bonus room" and dog room...she's thinking about what to do with the small room to the right....)
  5. We our a mother and daughter (9) who are excited to be starting our first dollhouse project, The Willow. We have just about finished our real house renovation and Mommy needs a project, daughter wants to be the designer on this one so she's in charge of finishes, furniture, layout, etc....looking forward to learning lots and seeing how it all turns out. We've already read great advice (like no hot glue!) and eager for any other nuggets of wisdom! thanks so much!