Rhonda from the Bluegrass

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rhonda from the Bluegrass

1. I am so thrilled for you! What a wonderful surprise, right here at Christmas. I hope this is just a portent of things to come to you in 2011! I always get so excited when one of our members gets an outlandish deal like this! HOORAY FOR YOU! And, of course . . . Merry Christmas!
  2. What a very, very lovely piece this is! You really captured all of the details that take it beyond "nice". I tip my hat to you!
  3. This is just gorgeous! You did an outstanding job on it!
  4. What an awesome detail! This is just wonderful!
  5. I do, too and I love your trim with it!
  6. Wow, as if I didn't already like you enough for creating this masterpiece and sharing pics with us, now you post a picture of your darling Rosie! I am a cat lover, and seeing how happy your beautiful girl looks, I am really firmly entrenched in your fan club!
  7. You put so much thought (and obviously, time) into this house! It shows, too! I am WAY impressed, way excited that I get to see all these awesome pictures!
  8. Breathtaking, wonderful, perfect!
  9. This is such an inspired piece . . . I could look at it ALL day!
  10. This is EXCEPTIONAL! It is almost unbelievable that this was your first. Obviously, you were meant to be a miniaturist!
  11. Beautifully executed bash! Your work is beautiful!
  12. Every single view offers up something delightful! Honestly, you couldn't have done a better job on this . . . you are obviously very gifted!
  13. Have I mentioned how much I love this???
  14. You have captured a sense of nostalgia that is very, very difficult to obtain. What an amazing accomplishment!
  15. Janet, you are a natural at this! Congratulations on an exceptional build!
  16. You did a gorgeous job on the trees, and I absolutely adore all of the beautiful details you added! Just fabulous!
  17. Janet, add me to your fan club! This is fabulous, and would be even if it were your 100th build! You can certainly be proud!
  18. So do I! And, I think keeping the tables simple was brilliant . . . a great example of "less being more"!
  19. This is adorable, and you did an awesome job on it!
  20. This is absolutely wonderful! It is very interesting in every aspect and detail!