corispice

Gold Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Image Comments posted by corispice

1. You made those ceramic pieces? They are really, really good and have a very realistic shape to them. I'm enjoying looking through this album, alot of the details are great!

2. This kitchen is awesome, and is going to look so cool with food and things in it. I've seen this furniture for sale, and thought about buying it, but seeing it here makes me really want it!

3. It's looking great, but I was wondering, are you going to put a bathroom in this house, and if so, where? I think I probably just have a weird obsession with bathrooms (current dollhouse is going to have 2!)

Anyway, I can't wait to see more pictures, esp. when you get to the interior of the house!

4. Just wanted to day that I've often lusted after this house, and that I'm so jealous of you and can't wait to see what you are going to do with it. Have you thought about interior decorations yet?

5. I ordered three of these and I got like 3 "I love Texas" and 3 "I love the South" bags! I also got a bag of out of scale lady bugs with each one! So weird. Anyway, it seems like you did pretty well... The vacuum is very cool, and the little giraffe.