Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Brigitte
  • Country
    United States
  1. Thank you for the link....wonderful site. I am going to enjoy looking at all the photos later...after kiddos get on the bus. :-)
  2. Thanks all for the kind words. I have been keeping busy for many years with my three kids...though just in middle and high school now, I finally decided to take some me time. I am a retired architect so that is where I get my ideas. Haven't worked since my 3rd was born 13 years ago....feels good to design again. I do many other crafts, so this draws from those areas. I hope to do many more projects in the future...definitely not my last. I will definitely share my next one.
  3. brigitte

Spring Fling 2012 - "Tim's Custom Kites"

Tim’s Custom Kite shop is what I envisioned for the Spring Fling 2012. This is the first miniature project that I have finished. With it’s funky roof giving the feeling of a kite ready to fly…it almost needs the guy wires to keep it grounded. Tim has his drafting board full of new kite designs and a ready supply for the patrons to buy. It would fit perfectly here in the Texas Hill Country, waiting for the next brisk wind. I tried to keep the cost down on this project. Making it from supplies around the house…popsicle stick hardwood floor, egg carton exterior rocks etc. I am proud to have made everything, inside and out, with the exception of the people and puppy. The kites were a challenge but were fun just the same. I look forward to next year’s challenge. Thanks for the fun!
  4. Thank you for the information and kind words. I have never gotten into the posting part...starting to get the hang of maneuvering the website. I am in awe of the beautiful projects that you do! Thanks for the inspiration.
  5. I am so proud to say that I finally finished my first project. Spring fling 2012. I look forward to next years project! I truly enjoy looking at all the wonderful projects on this website. Wish I had more time to work on all the ideas that I have.
  6. Wonderful job...I love the brickwork and the flowers on the porch.
  7. Good morning from Spicewood, TX. I finished and submitted my first completed project...SF 2012. I love looking at all the beautiful projects. I haven't posted anything since I hadn't a work in progress before this. How do I post photos of my work? I tried uploading but get the Error message "You have run out of space for uploads". The photos are very small in size, so that isn't the problem. Could someone offer a suggestion as to what I may be doing wrong? Thank you,
  8. brigitte

Front corner

Every part of your project is beautiful though I am partial to the wisteria!
  9. What and original idea. I love the colors that you used!
  10. Would it be possible to obtain a copy of the Newberg Dollhouse? I purchased this a few years ago for my little girls and there aren't any instructions in the box. I am just now getting some free time to construct it. I would really appreciate the help. I am really motivated to complete the house for them...looking at all your gorgeous projects I can only hope to have it turn out half as nice. Thanks so much, Brigitte