About Anya

• Birthday October 23

Contact Methods

• Website URL minature.org.uk
  • ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location United Kingdom
  • Interests Sculpting, making models, art reading, music, anatomy, animals, wildlife, mythology...

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Five or more
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Anya
  • Country United Kingdom

Recent Profile Visitors

3305 profile views
  1. Lupercus - Gray Wolf 1:12th scale

Thank you.
  2. Amaranth the Baby Dragon 1:12th scale

Aw thank you so much
  3. From the album 1:12th scale Sculptures 2014-

I was commissioned to design a dragon sculpture for a witches cottage.This one is made of polymer clay and is sitting on a crackle quartz cluster stone. Overall height 2.8cm from the base of the stone to highest point of the dragon's wing. Sold
  4. Lupercus - Gray Wolf

From the album 1:12th scale Sculptures 2014-

A grey wolf comission made to the scale of 1:12th pictured in a winter scene. Sold
  5. The happy Prince

Thank you
  6. The happy Prince

I am sorry for my late reply I hadn't even seen these comments here. Yes I am also a fan of Oscar Wilde's stories, especially The Happy Prince.
  7. Hunter Of The Hinterland

I make them from jewellrey wire and then I coat them in liquid latex that has been coloured... and then I make tiny claws out of very thin sheets of acrylic that I make myself. Thank you for your comment, nice to see you on DA too
  8. Hello My name is miss joy i saw your profile today at /www.greenleafdollhouses.com/ and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my e-mail address (dionjoy991@yahoo.co.uk).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss joy.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please reply m...

9. Miniature Riker Mounts - Morpho Butterfly Sets

Fantastic idea, I love them. Very pretty!
  10. 1:24 scale laughing kookaburra

Thank you so much, it's much appreciated!
  11. Tudor Inn

Wouldn't you just want to be 1:12th scale for a day just so you could wander about in this house!
  12. Tudor Inn

How stunning is this?! Just beautiful, really.
  13. Hunter Of The Hinterland

Thank you very much Blondie
  14. Hunter Of The Hinterland

From the album 1:12 scale older sculptures 2005 - 2013

A fully feathered, polymer clay sculpture of an opened - winged Barn Owl made in 1:12th scale. Measurments: Length - 2. 2cm Wingspan: 4.6 cm The eyes are made of black glass rounds. Sold

© Anya Stone