• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    Kathryn
  • Country
    United Kingdom

Recent Profile Visitors

278 profile views
  1. Can I ask regarding the discounted international shipping of $19, would this be the same if I purchased the additional property too, or if not, how much extra would it cost to ship both? Thanks :lol:
  2. Now why do I never find things like that at Boot Fairs!! Tell you what, I'll give you £10 for it :welcome:
  3. I love dollshouse dolls, but I am a collector of dolls generally. My avatar is a tiny BJD - Moona - who was especially designed to be 1/12th scale. She is an elf/fairy and I can envisage a lovely 1/12th scale elf scene or cottage
  4. Best wishes for Rachel, I'm not surprised you're stressed, there's nothing worse than when our kids get sick. I've never heard of this condition before - but you're right more and more people are developing auto-immune diseases, I wonder why :lol:
  5. Wow Sharon your house is fabtastic! Well done, I have bookmarked your blog to come back to and read at leisure :lol: Have you found it difficult to get hold of materials in the UK? The dollshouses in the UK are different aren't they and I'm not sure where to start on a Greenleaf house, although I would love one!!
  6. Here you go, she did find a typical gypsy horse on this site, slightly larger than 1/12th scale I think but it worked http://www.utterlyhorses.com/model-horses.asp?catid=76 She also said she had seen some Breyer horses in Wilkinsons recently of the right scale, so might be worth checking out
  7. What are the houses called? They are both lovely and I love how you have decorated them...
  8. Your caravan is fantastic, well done! I did have a link on another doll forum for a lady who was after a horse to draw her caravan, and I've asked her if she still has it and will post it if she does.
  9. Hi, I'm wondering about using Paperclay for my dollshouse - does anyone know if I can buy it in the UK?
  10. Hi, I saw a fabulous Red Riding Hood yesterday at a dollshouse fair in the UK by Bellabelle dolls. I'm sure she's ship abroad Here's the link to her site: http://www.webspawner.com/users/bellabelle...ions/index.html
  11. The dress and hat are absolutely beautiful, you MUST do a shop or something similar to fill with your designs, well done
  12. Jackie - how does customs work then? I've never bought anything from outside the UK
  13. Anna and Jackie - Thanks for your replies
  14. After seeing all the absolutely gorgeous houses on here I'd love a Greenleaf house myself. However I live in the UK and as far as I've googled I can't find a UK stockist. Is there one I've missed? How do others in the UK purchase kits? Thanks Kathryn xx
  15. Thanks for the welcome :angry: It's been raining here for weeks and weeks but I'm pleased to announce that on Monday of this week Summer arrived!!!!! Not sure how long for though I'll try and get some pics of work so far, but it's very beginner-ish although I have collected quite a few nice bits and bobs from fairs I've attended over the years Carrie - wow your quilt shop is amazing, well done