3 Neutral

About AmyD

• Birthday 03/24/67

Contact Methods

• ICQ 0

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Upstate NY
  • Interests miniatures, reading (fiction mostly), dogs(both are minis) needlecrafts.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Four
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects No
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Amy
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1671 profile views
  1. Hello My name is miss joy i saw your profile today at /www.greenleafdollhouses.com/ and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my e-mail address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my e-mail address (dionjoy991@yahoo.co.uk).I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.miss joy.(Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) Please reply m...

2. The more I read about people getting their kits, the more I want one. It's just past 7:30 pm, so the deadline is sooo close. Still not sure what to do. I want it, but then again....... I have a lot of stuff that I know that I can use to decorate and I didn't have any bashing in mind. What to do.
  3. I am so tempted to order. I really shouldn't short on money and space and if I do decide to order I want both the left and right additions. And I have no space, but I really really do want it. What to do, what to do.
  4. Recycling Dollhouses

You could try listing them in your local Craigslist or maybe give them to a thrift shop.
  5. Happy Birthday AmyD!

Thank you and Thank you. Today wasn't anything special, but the real party is on Sunday. That's when the whole family will be up. Thanks again.
  6. Happy Birthday Wolfie!! :)

Happy Birthday Gina
  7. Website with no customer phone number

Yes Paypal will help if any problems should occur. I order the addition and will let you know how it turns out.
  8. Website with no customer phone number

Apparently that is the case with this site. I had no idea you could do that with paypal. I was able to just use my credit card without opening an paypal account. And once the transaction was completed I actually got a phone number, So sorry for jumping the gun, but never dealt with a company is quite this way before. I'll let you know how everthing turns out. According to the website my item should be shipped out within 1-2 business days so I'm thinking that I should have it by next monday the latest.
  9. Website with no customer phone number

I saw the pictures of all the credit cards as well, than when I went to place the order I only saw a spot for paypal. I'll probably will have to send them an email. I was just hoping to save a day or two (by not having to wait for email replies). I can save almost $30.00 on what I want since there is no shipping cost involved. As you can tell I"m a little anxious to get this going...lol. Thanks for you help.
  10. Website with no customer phone number

Thanks for your input and I didn't know that you could pay through paypal without having an account. Sorry for putting this question into the wrong area.
  11. I went to place an order with Grandma's House of Miniatures, filled out all the info, went to pay and found out that they only accept paypal for payment. I currently don't have a paypal account so I went to see if there was a customer phone number so I could call and see if they would accept phone orders. I didn't see one, only a page with an email contact. Would you trust an online company that doesn't have a customer phone number?? Am I just being parnoid here or what?
  12. Spiral stair on ETSY

I just looked at your staircases on Etsy the other day. They look beautiful they really do, but they were just a little out of my price range at this moment. But I was also comparing the price of them to the price of curved staircases from some major mini companies. Although I was excepting the spiral staircase to be more than just a curved one, the prices were still just a little too steep for my budget at this time. But that's not saying that I wouldn't buy one, I really want one, it's just something that's going to have to be on my wish-list for a time. Like I said they look just beautiful.
  13. My Dogs Need Me

awwww thanks
  14. My Dogs Need Me

Good news, Emily only had to have one tooth pulled. The way her breath smelled we thought she was going to come back toothless....lol. She is slowly getting back to her old self. She is getting even more attention than ever because my husband and I both know she isn't feeling all that well right now. Yes, we are creating an even bigger monster than before, but what can you do, she's our baby.
  15. My Dogs Need Me

Thanks, I called today and made an appointment for tomorrow-----$235.00. 100.00 for the dental work and 135.00 for the pre-op (because of her age, she's 11) and as soon as she feels better I'll give her a kiss. She snaps when she doesn't feel good and she's been a little cranky. I can't count how many times my husband or I have asked for the other one to get something so we didn't have to get up and disturb the dogs.