• Real Name
    Elize
  • Country
    South Africa

Recent Profile Visitors

1,041 profile views
  1. Elize

aIMG 6577

Hi, I used a white spraypaint that has a sand effect in them. Can not remember the name though but you will find it at the hardware stores.
  2. Elize

IMG 8777

All my houses gets pianos and animals! My way of stamping my passions onto my houses. Hehehe
  3. Elize

IMG 8754

Hahahaha! Probably! ;-)
  4. Elize

IMG 8756

Thank you all!
  5. Elize

IMG 8644

Thank you so much!
  6. Elize

IMG 8780

Thank you!
  7. Elize

Fairfield

At long last I ordered myself the Fairfield. Its also the first time I am doing the electric lights the correct way and not only the chinese strips.
  8. Jo, just like Kathie says - my Beacon Hill has SO MUCH flaws - I just know where to look and always hope other people misses it. hehehe
  9. Thank you so much guys! Ive put all my dollhouses on youtube, here are the links for Fairfield and BH if you are interested:
  10. Beacon Hill was my first built. I sort of suffered through it asking a lot of questions here, but since then I have built about five dollhouses and I never needed to look at any instruction leaflet again....Hahahaha - I felt very "clever" after the BH was conquired!
  11. Elize

IMG 8414

Thank you Kathie!
  12. Elize

IMG 8409

Thank you so much!
  13. Elize

IMG 8412

Thank you very much! Just paper I bought at a newsstand that had this lovely design.
  14. Elize

Spanish Villa

Casa De la Primavera (House of Spring) My cheapest house so far because its the first one I did not need to import, its a cheap chinese built that I have turned into clay.
  15. Elize

IMG 6661

Thank you so much!