• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Please Select
  • Real Name
    amanda
  • Country
    Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

3,071 profile views
  1. Alexandria kit ! $400 https://www.ebay.com/itm/374058571531?hash=item5717a0d70b:g:XskAAOSw~9tibu6N
  2. Omg the instructions are no help! just a picture pointing ok but which piece is the skirting ledge? which piece is the skirting cap?? Just finding it really overwhelming. There's lists of piece measurements but not much else to help.
  3. I've painted all the bright pink grey. I do like it but I think it needs a pop for the little bits of trim. suggestions?
  4. asherah

Queen Anne mansion

My daughter and I are building a Queen ann together =)
  5. I have toned down the cream colour a few shades and I've ordered some grey paint as well. Will see how that goes for the dark pink tomorrow. I want it to be pretty since it's a Queen Anne house. But yeh having trouble.. =/ I'll add some grey and then post again for opinions. I'm not sure what to do with the wrap around porch flooring... Light wood maybe? Grey? I don t know.
  6. yeh i was thinking it looked barbie and pepto too. ugh. When I bougth the paint it looked pastel but it's not.
  7. I'm not 100% happy with the colours here. What do you think?
  8. You'd think for the price of the Queen anne they'd not send warped pieces but here we are. Some of my exterior walls are warped. They want to charge me for new pieces so what can I do?
  9. it has not really.. the exterior some but not a lot with the interior. =/ Other it wants to be pretty hahaha
  10. Dura craft farmhouse in North Carolina. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/185377984695?hash=item2b296390b7:g:2d0AAOSw8FxiKmom
  11. that's amazing. so happy for you 😃 Look forward to see things you with it.
  12. i'ts not elmers, it's a glaze like it says. you can use it to dome on top of jewelry or other things. I used to make scrabble tile necklaces with diamond glaze.