1 Follower

About asherah

• Rank
    Asherah
  • Birthday 05/03/78

Profile Information

• Gender Female
  • Location Canada
  • Interests Minis, Scary Movies, Diamond painting, Psychology. Paint by number,

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience Two
  • Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name amanda
  • Country Canada

Recent Profile Visitors

2138 profile views
  1. What's everyone working on?

I am building a queen anne with my daughter. We just started it. A buttercup that will be a gingerbread house/candy shop, and a newport. I have a heritage partly built in storage atm as well lol.
  2. I accidentally bought 1/2 scale furniture.

rofl. I have been looking around too =) If you do get one can you post a pic? Would love to see it.
  3. Halloween contest

Is anyone joining the hbs halloween contest? Thinking about it but I have no ideas.
  4. I accidentally bought 1/2 scale furniture.

hahah Glad I'm not the only one. =p I don't know how I missed it. I was like, this is perfect for heritage. haha. Oh well. Maybe I should just buy a 1/2 scale lol
  5. IMG_0641.jpg

shoot how do i delete this
  6. Right opening window

From the album Queen Anne mansion

So this is a really old NewPort kit I got second hand off of ebay. The only problem is someone replaced a bay window piece with a different piece and now the tower area doesn't line up on the second floor.
  7. Right front of Queen Anne

8. Front of Queen Anne

9. Back left of Queen Anne

10. Right back of Queen Anne

So this is a really old NewPort kit I got second hand off of ebay. The only problem is someone replaced a bay window piece with a different piece and now the tower area doesn't line up on the second floor.
  11. Help! We are stuck

ok so another question. I'm looking threw blogs etc and the gallery and I found this one page.  http://queenannedollhouse.blogspot.com/    On the 7th picture down that shows the right side of the house. The window is flat against the house. I thought it was extended somewhat. Did they change it or did she just make it that way. Thanks a lot. 
  12. Help! We are stuck

lol nice =) 
  13. Help! We are stuck

I have no idea what you mean but we did figure it out heh thanks anyway :)