• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Leah
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,662 profile views
  1. Ladies, he is super sweet.. He is a sound engineer, so he is always buying microphones and equipment, and he can really relate to needing that last little bit of funds to finish a project just how you want it... My only thing now is how to spend it! Time to fine tune all these ideas.. I swear I have four houses in the works!
  2. My husband bought me a gift certificate for Mother's Day to the Miniature Store here in town so that I could participate in the Spring Fling...!! no wonder he has been trying to talking me into it.. ( I had been kind of undecided!) So thoughtful.. I love when our partners make our mini goings on easier! Lord knows I get into enough problems without overspending!
  3. Adorable I can NOT get hooked on these! I have two other houses in the works, not including the one I bought yesterday or the Spring Fling
  4. Same here, That's why I had to finally get one because I look every time I go to Michael's Today I went to one different than the usual one I go to, and lo and behold!! Yay
  5. Oh my goodness, is there one that looks like a Fairfield?! Fov, I got the one that looks like an Arthur, I was just looking at your blog! I made a promise to myself that I will only use components I already have around the house.. No purchases allowed.. Let's see if I can stick to it!! Especially since I will be having to spend a little to complete my Spring Fling ideas...
  6. I bought the puzzle house today and furniture kit at Michael's- I just couldn't help myself!! So cheap, and usually they are always sold out!!
  7. wouldn't that be fun..! but then he'd be stealing your supplies..
  8. I really can't wait, I've been checking this thread every day.. I didn't finish my last spring fling because I found out I was pregnant.. Now that my son is one, I've found time to start doing mini's again at night and I want this to be my first buy to get back into it.. I have my old spring fling (2011 kit) and my fairfield in line, but I want a fresh kit for my "re-entry" into the game so to speak...
  9. What are you using for the floors?
  10. Thank you, that is very helpful, just what I was looking for
  11. Oh geez, thank you!!!!!! Sorry for slightly yelling.. I was panicking! B) Thank you again so much, I will return the favor, Valerie
  12. I have my Fairfield in dryfit and I'd like to install the fireplace during assembly. Where can I find working fireplaces, in Half Scale, preferrably from a US seller B) I literally feel like I have looked everywhere