• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name kathy
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1405 profile views
  1. Triple Threat in the Chicago Area

I'm planning on going. I will be wearing my "Love me, love my dollhouse" shirt.
  2. Happy Birthday Steve and Kevin!!

Happy Birthday both of you. Have a great day!
  3. A plague upon my house ... or at least my body

Kathie, If it is a reaction to the antibiotic, they might have to put you on an oral steroid...sorry can't remember the name for sure...I think prednisone (?) My daughters both had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic years ago, they were covered in extremely itchy rashes, my younger daughter actually broke out in hives. Benedryl helped to some degree, along with Aveeno baths, but the steroid did clear it up fairly quickly. I hope you feel better soon. I've not experienced it myself, but I know my daughters were miserable!
  4. Another trip to cardiac care

I will be keeping you and Bruce in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourselves!
  5. Movie Star Santas

I love Tim Allen not just because of his sense of humor, but he has a workshop full of Greenleaf dollhouses. If that's not Santa Claus, I don't know who is...well other than Dean, of course!
  6. Someting I would love to do

Add me in on the comatose group rate! I would love to travel more, but I hate flying!
  7. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Team Edward here, too!! I loved all the books, but book four is my favorite! :yes:
  8. Whatcha Watchin'?

Our all time favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation! I love the classics as well, but this one is the best. We still laugh, even though we've seen it many, many times. I would love to watch The Santa Clause again....especially to see all the Greenleaf dollhouses! :no:
  9. adams 004.jpg

From the album adams

10. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Heidi, after Natalie reads them, you should read them. :jumping:
  11. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

I'm resurrecting this thread, because jeninky asked about the books in another thread...hope this helps, Jen.
  12. What do I want for Christmas?

There is another thread on here about these books...might have to go back a few pages...but I am in love with these books (okay, maybe obsessed )! I read all four in a little over a week. I would love to read them again, but I've loaned them all out :yes: . Definitely worth taking the time to read them. There were lots of mixed reviews on the movie, but I loved it! I agree with Heidi and Deana...just do a little something special for me or with me. Life's too short, let's make some great memories together!