• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    kathy
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,615 profile views
  1. Deb, that is so cool! I can't wait to see what your MIL comes up with. It sounds like she has a great imagination!
  2. Congratulations, Kathie and Brandaen on the well-deserved recognition!
  3. I'm planning on going. I will be wearing my "Love me, love my dollhouse" shirt.
  4. I love your pub and your sign. I also have a neon sign I bought from Andy at the Bishop show last year in my Adams. It's such a cool touch!
  5. Congratulations, Gina. Your dolls are wonderful and the recognition is well deserved!
  6. I didn't receive your PM, so if you want to try sending it again. I've been having some issues with my computer lately. I don't have the instructions on my computer, but I could make copies and send them out.
  7. Happy Birthday both of you. Have a great day!
  8. Deb beds are the BEST! I have two and love them! I need to save up for the next one that I have to have, although I would love all of them!
  9. Congratulations! I also have the Willowcrest here waiting patiently. I also have the instructions, please feel free to PM me and I will figure a way to copy and send them to you.
  10. Kathie, If it is a reaction to the antibiotic, they might have to put you on an oral steroid...sorry can't remember the name for sure...I think prednisone (?) My daughters both had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic years ago, they were covered in extremely itchy rashes, my younger daughter actually broke out in hives. Benedryl helped to some degree, along with Aveeno baths, but the steroid did clear it up fairly quickly. I hope you feel better soon. I've not experienced it myself, but I know my daughters were miserable!
  11. I will be keeping you and Bruce in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourselves!
  12. Congratulations on such a beautiful bed! I'm the proud owner of two of Deb's beds and I love them!
  13. Beautiful! And I love the idea of using the inspiration as artwork...awesome idea!
  14. Congratulations! Your work is amazing. I'm glad it is being recognized as it should be. I need to finish the room box I made for the potato salad prep table I got from you, and post pictures here. I got side-tracked with the Adams.