Monica_the_haunted

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Monica_the_haunted last won the day on February 24 2023

Monica_the_haunted had the most liked content!

255 Excellent

3 Followers

About Monica_the_haunted

Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Monica
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

9,283 profile views
  1. Thanks Mid-Life I appreciate it! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
  2. Thanks Dalesq I'm a big fan of purples too. This is my 1st purple house though! I might have to do more ;)
  3. Monica_the_haunted

The Hannah

The new build. I think I'll call it the "Phoenix" House ;)
  4. THIS IS JUST PERFECTION! IT REALLY PUTS YOU IN THE THEATER OF STEAMPUNK. LOVE YOUR DOLL
  5. Thanks Samusa I'm up against a little snag. The tower shingles are about 3 times the thickness of the Greeenleaf shingles, and they look poopy because the shingle strips they cut for the house are cut in half so, I have to remove them, and replace them. 1/2 shingles not good. Setting me back a few days but, it's going pretty quickly otherwise
  6. OMG, this house is SUPER cute! It's got my dream cottage written all over it!
  7. Oh, I love ragdoll cats! They are so pretty <3 Yep, cat and boxes lol
  8. Awwwe, you have a Maine Coon too?! I'm so sorry that she has arthritis Yes, Sebastian and his Brother Morpheus are Maine Coons...very large lol They are my fave breed. They are really just like a very pretty dog Super friendly, and always want to be by your side.
  9. hahahaaa! I know, right. I thought he looked sad because he just doesn't quite fit.
  10. lol Cats! You just made a good point though. Dollhouses are just sideways facing boxes so, it's a natural pairing ;)