• Dollhouse Preference I like them both
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Monica
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

8684 profile views
  1. TOWER IS SHINGLED

Thanks Mid-Life  I appreciate it! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
  2. TOWER IS SHINGLED

Thanks  Dalesq  I'm a big fan of purples too. This is my 1st purple house though! I might have to do more ;)
  3. TOWER IS SHINGLED

From the album The Hannah

Finally got the tower shingled. I didn't like the shingles that came with this house so. I just used greenleaf shingles instead. It's getting there :)  
  4. rsz_margod.jpg

Omg, she's just awesome!!
  5. steampunk witches scene

THIS IS JUST PERFECTION! IT REALLY PUTS YOU IN THE THEATER OF STEAMPUNK. LOVE YOUR DOLL  
  6. The Time traveler roombox/lantern

That is so COOL!!
  7. Sebastian, the gentile giant lol

8. Sebastian, the gentile giant lol

Awwwe, sweet baby!
  9. FINALLY! Starting to put the house together.

Thanks Samusa  I'm up against a little snag. The tower shingles are about 3 times the thickness of the Greeenleaf shingles, and they look poopy because the shingle strips they cut for the house are cut in half so, I have to remove them, and replace them. 1/2 shingles not good. Setting me back a few days but, it's going pretty quickly otherwise  
  10. Hermitage Roof

OMG, this house is SUPER cute! It's got my dream cottage written all over it!
  11. Sebastian, the gentile giant lol

Oh, I love ragdoll cats! They are so pretty <3 Yep, cat and boxes lol
  12. Sebastian, the gentile giant lol

Awwwe, you have a Maine Coon too?! I'm so sorry that she has arthritis  Yes, Sebastian and his Brother Morpheus are Maine Coons...very large lol They are my fave breed. They are really just like a very pretty dog  Super friendly, and always want to be by your side.
  13. Sebastian, the gentile giant lol

lol like a tight fitting pair of jeans ;)
  14. Sebastian, the gentile giant lol

hahahaaa! I know, right. I thought he looked sad because he just doesn't quite fit.
  15. Sebastian, the gentile giant lol

lol Cats! You just made a good point though. Dollhouses are just sideways facing boxes so, it's a natural pairing ;)