Monica_the_haunted

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Monica_the_haunted

1. I'm still alive! Lol yeah, it's no fun when real life gets in the way. I'm glad you like the colors :) it's not going to be one of my plastered or stoned houses but. I'll do the base in paper clay stones. I just wanted it to look like a San Francisco Victorian.
  2. It turned out better than I thought. I was sweating it for a while ;)
  3. From the album: The Hannah

Hey all, my apologies for not being around for a while. Life got in the way, and we were refinishing a dining table that took up the preponderance of the garage, preventing me form working on the landscape board, and basement so, I decided to just start working on the structure. I'm just at the point of paint, and am preparing for wiring, stucco and wallpaper. This is basically the color scheme of the house. The turret will be metallic gold. Really, not much to show at all It's a start though! As soon as we can figure out this refinishing issue, we will get on the basement and landscaping.
  4. Oooooooh, she's fabulous! That bonnet is just the perfect touch to this outfit! <3
  5. What a charming house, and I love what you've done with the chimney!
  6. ahahaaaa they are so adorable, and look very comfortable :D
  7. Wow, this has such charm and romance to it. I love the vibe you're creating <3
  8. OMG, it's just stunning! Regardless of the things you're not liking in the room, I think it's just amazing <3
  9. Lol pimp my ride :) so, i had originally found it on a model shops site for like $150.00 so, i searched for lower prices, and finally found the lowest price on Amazon for 1/3rd the price. It's an actual 1:12 scale which is super hard to find in vehicles! I can't wait to put it together :)
  10. From the album: The Hannah

I got this Phaeton kit for the Hanna that I'll be putting together. It's a horse drawn, Victorian buggy. She has to get around somehow! So much to do!
  11. Thanks Emerald! I will share as I go along Trying to finish the garage now but, I move slowly sometimes lol
  12. Monica_the_haunted

Rough sketch

That's going to be so pretty!
  13. I was thinking about that too, Samantha! I told hubby "they have to be up to something with all that space down there" lol. I've mapped out a couple of secret doors already it's just a matter of making them work now
  14. Oh noooooooo!! I'm so sorry! Well, if it make you feel any better to know you're not alone, one of mine chews up the corners of any dollhouse to shreds. :(
  15. Oh my goodness, that chair is BEAUTIFUL!
  16. Well, a BIG project anyway. I can't wait to start on the base wait for paint to dry
  17. Absolutely! A wine cellar is in the floor plans! lol
  18. From the album: The Hannah

You can see some of the house colors there Still painting the garage...lot's of little intricacies slowing down the pace a bit.
  19. From the album: The Hannah

it looks like more than 1,440 sf but, that what the basement level has for square footage. When hubby realized how big it was going to be, all he said was "Omg, look at how much furniture you're going to have to buy", and then he just hung his head lol
  20. From the album: The Hannah

The begining of the foundation build for the cliff/mountain. The basement level interior will be huge.