Monica_the_haunted

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Monica_the_haunted

1. Holy cow, your baby lived an unbelievably long life! I'm so sorry you list her. It must of been like losing a limb having her for so long.:(
  2. Your daughter has a black smoke Maine Coon!? Awesome!! They are fantastic cats <3
  3. They both said "thank you! " :)
  4. From the album: The Hannah

Making the layout for the cliff...it's really just going to be a hill. Only 9 ft tall lol
  5. Oh yes!! Lol they were tired on being in that moving home, and couldn't be happier now ;)
  6. Yes, both he and his brother Morpheus are full Maine Coons, and full brothers. Same parents. Sebastian is a black smoke and Morpheus is a straight black.
  7. I ordered it from Wayfair, but it took forever to arrive. It's a great tree though, and worth the wait
  8. From the album: The "Kids"

I ordered this several weeks ago so that they would have a place to hang out while we were downstairs making stuff. It finally came happy boys! Morpheus on top and Sebastian on the bottom.
  9. Monica_the_haunted

The "Kids"

My kitties
  10. This is just stunning from top to bottom. The color of the wallpaper is yummy, and the flooring is so good!!
  11. Monica_the_haunted

Table

She looks so happy to have Ghost in her life <3
  12. Oh my!! More bunches of fun! You're going to become an expert!
  13. That's not a bad idea. It was suppsed to be the bathroom but, since the basement level is going to be so huge, i could put a goid sized one dow there! Coolness! Thanks for the suggestion!
  14. It's a fun house to build. It's getting me back in the groove <3
  15. I think the basement will be the most fun ;) Lot's to do! lol
  16. Oh my gosh, I LOVE Gypsy Vardo wagons!! Can't wait to see what you do with it
  17. Oh my gosh, I love it! The colors I chose are more berry. Now, I'm having color envy! lol
  18. The carpeting on the stairs is gorgeous! Just perfect :)
  19. Woooow!! So much fun to bad had :D
  20. From the album: The Hannah

I tried dry fitting the house but, some of the 3rd floor tabs need sanding down lol. I discovered that the house has very little usable floor space, so I decided that the house is going to have a basement level. I'll create a cliff landscape for it to camouflage it Should be fun!
  21. From the album: The Hannah

I tried dry fitting the house but, some of the 3rd floor tabs need sanding down lol. I discovered that the house has very little usable floor space, so I decided that the house is going to have a basement level. I'll create a cliff landscape for it to camouflage it Should be fun!
  22. Teehee, I know! Me too! You ladies are all amazing <3
  23. These are so good! I actually have a sofa that looks exactly like your chair, only longer! <3