Monica_the_haunted

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Monica_the_haunted

1. From the album: Goodies for the Village :)

My shelves arrived from from Ikea, and I was able to put all the goodies that y'all send me on them. Thank you all so much for everything. It's all been just perfect, and just what I needed and/or wanted It's going to give me a fantastic base, and lots of inspiration, as well as things to do <3 I'm still in painting mode, and the new house and garage are in the boring mode but, I'll share more pics when things have a bit more eye candy xoxo
  2. OMG, my heart is broken. This is so tragic, and what a shame to lose such a beautiful soul. My heart felt condolences to her family.
  3. She is pure eye candy <3
  4. I've never done a purple palette so, this should be interesting
  5. You are an absolute natural at doll making! They are perfection
  6. OMG, she is so stunning!! Absolute perfection!!
  7. So true! lol It's been therapeutic so far so, I'm just kind of zoning out as I go ;)
  8. Yes, that always works, and thank you again so much for your kindness! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!
  9. Wow, what a true work of art! Everything screams comfort, and warmth!
  10. This painting is so awesome Deb!! It's hauntingly romantic!
  11. Thank you Sam! I think I really need tools, and measuring thing, little lights that can illuminate the insides of the dollhouse and silly things like cutters and scissors. I know that someone else was asking me what I needed to I'll post it in that thread. It's kind of like: you don't know what you need until you need it, kind of thing.lol
  12. OMG, she is absolutely to DIE FOR!!
  13. It's a versatile little kit, isn't it?! It can go with many other kits, and still fit right in.
  14. Oh, that's such a pretty house! Is it up in your gallery? I want to see
  15. Thanks Goldenrodfarm! Yes, think it's going to be good for the soul. My chicken soup ;)
  16. From the album: The Hannah

Lots of pieces!
  17. It has a bunch of usable space too! I thought it would be perfect :)
  18. Joanne, they have really cool stuff! I think this house has so many possibilities! Yes, do one too!
  19. Oh yes, lot's of pics! Hubby suggested gold leafing the onion! I kind of love that idea!
  20. Yeah, that dome weighs about 20 lbs lol I hope the house structure can hold that kind of weight well. Yes, absolutely period style furniture. It will be years before I get it fully furnished I think but, it will give me lots of projects :)
  21. Thanks Jeanine <3 I'll go down and see what I need today.