Monica_the_haunted

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Monica_the_haunted

1. Hi everyone, and thank you so much for keeping everyone updated and for EVERYTHING, Karin!! I'm alive, and coming out of the fog of the tragedy. We still have not found our baby Ayla, and we fear we may have lost her. It's still a very sensitive matter for me. We will remain in Cali until the 1st week of Dec. and then we are going to head to Tennessee where we will be living. Thank you all so much for your sweet words and concern. It means a lot to me <3 I'm still picking up the pieces but, am doing a bit better.
  2. Well, technically, he's staring at the opposite wall so....lol
  3. Your houses are always perfection. This one is no exception. I love it!
  4. Ooooo, she's so pretty!!
  5. From the album: RGT Classic Bungalow 1:12 scale

It's hard to get a good photo of this guy from a good angle but, he's up in the bedroom :)
  6. Wow! Well, I love peacocks sans their occasional noisiness You've had some very fun work!
  7. Thanks Goldenrodfarm That sounds like an interesting career!
  8. hahaha you just put images in my head of exactly what I remember as well I found a tutorial on how to make mini macrame hangers that I'm going to have to start practicing. Thanks Karin!
  9. Thanks Samusa Yes, I put the plant in there to make it look like it was being watered ;) I was thinking of the house having lots of greenery, and natural elements to juxtapose the mid-century modernism.
  10. Wow! You did such an excellent job rehabbing this! I love the blues against the brick <3
  11. Thanks Samusa The Branch is supposed to be a little book shelf but, I haven't stacked it up yet. Soon!
  12. Oh, and, in the closet, you'll find something more interesting. It's not done yet though ;)
  13. It was on a fabric that I found, and I just turned it into wallpaper on the computer lol
  14. Thanks Deb, I'm making the bed for it now and it should be finished in the next couple of days (if I can find the right fabrics) :D
  15. From the album: RGT Classic Bungalow 1:12 scale

I decided on some very wacky pop art wallpaper for the hallway :) This room will be modern/wacky with some secrets.
  16. From the album: RGT Classic Bungalow 1:12 scale

I chose a soothing yet sexy wallpaper for the bedroom, that matches the peacock theme of the house's front door. I can't wait to get these rooms done! I have fab plans. :)
  17. Wooooooow, I would give my eye teeth to live there. Just amazing.
  18. Oh my gosh, those panels are just stunning <3