Monica_the_haunted

Platinum Member
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Everything posted by Monica_the_haunted

1. ooooooh! I love this idea, and you made it so incredibly well! Nice Job!!
  2. Holy Macarolli everyone!! You all are amazing! I am trying so hard to get through all the pics but, there is sooooo much talent and eye candy to look at....where do I start?! Everyone (and I do mean everyone) blew me away this year! I feel so privleged to be in this talented group of artisans! Okay, I'm off to the galleries! hugs, Monica
  3. Your windmill is spectacular!!
  4. Oh my gosh, your girls are gorgeous!!
  5. Monica_the_haunted

Lothlorie-Inn - Spring Fling 2009

Okay, here she is! The “Sugar Fairy’s” Bed & Breakfast called “Lothlorie-Inn”. The purveyors of Lothlorie-Inn are Sugar Faes, and how do I know this? True storey: I was setting up some of the stuff in their kitchen and pulling out what food I would be using for the scene, and then my entire house was permeated by the smell of baking brownies or chocolate chip cookies….I wasn’t baking anything at all though!! Yep, I had a Fae encounter, and they were quite clear about who was waiting to inhabit the house. Infact, they were super excited for me to hurry up and finish it! Needless to say this house will never belong to me but, that’s just fine by me. Always happy to oblige the Fae folk! The Sugar Fae are also fine makers of “Fairy Berry Wine” whose berries grow wild only in certain areas of the Enchanted Forest. Sweet and intoxicating as they may be, Fairy Berries are poisonous to humans and should never be eaten by us however, the Fae Folk come from all over the world to stay at Lothlorie-Inn just to drink their fine wine and eat their yummy food. Lothlorie-Inn was inspired by many things. “Middle Earth’s” “Lothloriein” where the Magical Elves dwell, “Rivendale” another Elf dwelling in “Middle Earth”, “A Mid Summers Night Dream” by William Shakespeare, and most of all my imagination. The House it’s self was finished in paper clay and stucco on it’s exterior, paper clay flooring on the 1st floor, and on the floors above there are a couple of different kinds of strip wood and skinny sticks. In the garden right in front of the house are hundreds of flowers incased in a paper clay stone retaining wall. Each stone was hand made of course. Impossible to capture the entire house in 3 pics, I will naturally have an entire album dedicated to this build. Most of the hand made furniture was actually made while waiting for the kit to arrive. That is, as soon as I knew what to make with this kit :)
  6. Whew! Well, last minute Lucy here is done and they are sent!! Whooo Hooooo I'm going down for a nap now...
  7. From the album: Lothlorie-Inn - Spring Fling 2009

Lothlorie-Inn A B&B for Magical Creatures
  8. Man, I've taken what seems like 10k shots, and I just don't know.... I still have to shoot the interior!