Librarian-Sarah

Gold Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About Librarian-Sarah

Profile Information

• Interests
    Books, Cooking, Hanging with DH/friends, and the obvious :-)

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Sarah
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

579 profile views
  1. Gonna be incommunicado for the rest of the week (I'm going to a leadership retreat thing for work), but I wanted to mention that my Prize finally arrived yesterday morning! I opened the box and took a quick whiff of the wood. She's leaning more toward a coffee shop than a bakery, but we'll see what happens between now and next summer (when I can actually get started on her...)
  2. Wow. absolutely stunning. When I get skilled/brave enough to take on the Garfield, she's becoming a hotel, so I can totally understand the impulse. I think your house could make a good castle too with some alterations--maybe bash a turret or two?
  3. Still waiting on my storybook--today, I hope!
  4. I'm such a clutz that I'm pretty paranoid around sharp implements...except when my absentmindedness kicks in and I forget what I'm doing...*sigh*
  5. I'm no Intellectual Property lawyer, but I do know some of the basics that pertain to my line of work. Sounds like it's for an educational purpose rather than for profit (especially since they're only getting "built" in the CAD program), and thus covered under fair use.
  6. Not a practicing pagan any more, but I have many friends who are, and many great Samhain memories. BB to you and yours too! :-)
  7. If it weren't for the tornadoes that blow through here, I'd be tempted to take a similar strategy. As for infomercial crap, I'd have to say our FoodSaver.
  8. still waiting on my Storybook cottage, though I guess it will probably pop up in the next day or so. can't really start on it for a bit (she's in the queue behind the 1:1 house), but I'm going to pull out the instructions for a read-through and sit quietly with her and find out what she wants to be. I'm still leaning toward a bakery, but she may have other ideas! Oh yeah--a HUGE thank you to all our wonderful benefactors at Greenleaf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. I have a lower clutter tolerance so I clean, but DH is ocd about dishwasher loading and laundry sorting and prefers to do both (first straight man I ever knew that reads and pays attention to care labels--and back off gals, he's mine!). He occasionally will make some smart remark about me "playing with dollhouses", though generally all I need to do to shut him up is ask how much he spent on comic books that week. What can I say, we're both perpetual 9-year olds! :-)