• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    Muriel
  • Country
    Please Select

Recent Profile Visitors

3,296 profile views
  1. Welcome to your new home. Enjoy the settling in once the boxes are empty, and enjoy exploring your new neighbourhood! Lake Michigan is a favourite place, specifically the Indiana Dunes, but also loved living in Chicago for a year 23ish years ago.
  2. Wishing you all the best for the coming year! I'm hoping for mini time, it has definitely been lacking the past year.
  3. Cute! So nice when you can remodel for another set of people to enjoy. Did you enjoy remodelling it?
  4. What a busy week! Best end to 2022 and a great distraction to start the new year with 🤩 Allana (9) has gone back to school today, Natasha (11) goes back tomorrow and Chivs (38, hubby, teacher) goes back Thursday and us busy marking. Do you still have some days off Jess, or are you back now too? I have the rest of the week off from work, and am very nervously going to have a chat with a different company, seeing what my options are out there in the pharmacy world.
  5. Nice find! Especially useful for people new to Greenleaf kits, just to get an idea of what's involved, what can be challenging, what is amazingly rewarding after challenges, and also to realise it isn't a weekend project.
  6. We have Rainbows (age 4-7), Brownies (7-10), Guides (10-14), and Rangers (14-18) in our Girlguiding units. I volunteer as a Rainbows helper, Allana is in Brownies, Natasha is in Guides, and boy do we treasure our badges! Sad I can't earn the official program badges as I do them with the Rainbows, but love earning the event and extracurricular badges for my blanket!
  7. Catching up on exciting adventures... All the wildlife sounds great, but I'd definitely need them to stay out and me be sure that they couldn't get in.
  8. How are you getting on, did you manage? I have a Fairfield currently in pieces, might help with some other pictures if you're stuck on a particular bit of the instructions?
  9. I've just used some lace ribbon on my windows to make lace curtains. Didn't need to hem/glue the edges, which was a bonus. Particularly in half/1:24th scale I found that trying to make a rod for the lace to be on just made it seem out of proportion, and so just sticking them on to the frame worked much better. What scale are you working in Marilyn? Do you want a rod/pleated curtain or flat curtain? Willow 1:12th Fairfield 1:24th
  10. We have an Ender 3 (not sure if pro or not and hubby has gone to bed). I haven't explored any software at all yet, I guess best way is to just try!
  11. Ok, was put off by the lack of 24th scale, didn't know it was relatively easy to resize, will look in to this. Might have to see if there's some youtube how tos/walk throughs.
  12. Has anyone got suggestions on places to find STL files? I'm having difficulties finding anything appropriately mini I like on thingiverse. I'm looking in particular for 24th scale accessories. Husband and I got a 3D printer for Christmas, he's printing away making tiny tanks and scenery, but I haven't yet found something I'd like to print. Is there software where it is relatively easy or straightforward to design stuff to print? Basically, does it come with a 'how to'?
  13. How did it go Lee? Were you able to sell it in time for Christmas?
  14. Hi and welcome! Are you hoping to build the Harrison or Heritage first? Have you started yet?