Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Joyce
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,128 profile views
  1. FYI https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F253797289287
  2. I have it...almost completed. It's huge! ...but it is nice so I wouldn't try to talk you out of it.
  3. jaurbanski

Alexandria

That they do...i think the further i compete on the house, the more they play. Its funny too because i have the upstairs almost done and thats where they seem to play the most
  4. Oops i didnt see the duplicate. .. Thank you for the suggestions! Its a plexi kind of plastic. Im really starting to prefer non moving windows that the plastic comes out of!
  5. jaurbanski

Alexandria

Thats fitting because its as big as a parking garage! Lol
  6. jaurbanski

DC Alexandria

This is my first dollhouse that I have attempted. I started 10 years ago before i found this forum and stopped. Finding this forum has given me the courage to start again. Now, i have to work around what i started and am doing it bass ackwards :)
  7. So i thought i was smart and taped up the glass on the window and spray painted it. I like the nice even look of it. But when i took the tape off...ugh paint leaked. Two questions, 1. How do i get it off? I tried polish remover....2. How do you paint windowthat the plastic doesnt come out? Thank you ahead of time Joyce
  8. I love it Holly: ) i painted my roof yesterday, before i did thoygh, i had an old piece of roof that i cut a while back for better access to rooms...and painted it to see...great suggestion! Hopefully i will get to pics tomorrow!
  9. Age is just a number....my dh and i are 13 years apart...hes older....and i had twins at 41 lol. You are as old as you want to be and i will tell you, those kids keep me hopping and young Great presents...your husband is clearly in tune with you. I got a new nikon d5100. Unfortunately i cant settle on one hobby lol. But love photography and mini's!
  10. Age is just a number....my dh and i are 13 years apart...hes older....and i had twins at 41 lol. You are as old as you want to be and i will tell you, those kids keep me hopping and young Great presents...your husband is clearly in tune with you. I got a new nikon d5100. Unfortunately i cant settle on one hobby lol. But love photography and mini's!
  11. Lol thank you Yes, busy is an understatement
  12. Ohthe bungalow is awesome. I started this house like 10 years ago and just did it without any thought of order so i have been doing it bass ackward! I quit and now starting back with a little more common sense but now have to go with what i did. the roof is already glued. I just didn't know if paint looks right on shakes. I will post pics soon. I have 8 kids...5 littles so they get most of my time.
  13. I have a cedar shake roof...is it ok to use paint on it? Thank you!
  14. http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=251372751904 Lots of lighting stuff Transformer Lights Etc Decided not to light house...most nip