Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    jeff
  • Country
    United States
  1. Good deal! sunshine! Can you sign that? Huh?! What?!!! To learn/practice/use the fingerspelling alphabit was a big leap in learning for me! Lost my hearing almost completely several years ago. Do not know any "Deaf" persons....so.... half a dozen friends get together once a week and practice/play with ASL and others. I've needed it to learn to communicate!!! it is a wonderfull/beautiful LANGUAGE! IT IS a (foreign) Language unto itself, used in hundreds of "Other" languages! MANY-MANY free sights to learn on internet!!! "ASL University" My Favorite! Jeff (deaf) in Jackson Hole!!
  2. Kim. All my houses are pretty light weight! Pick up wooden and plastic "Lazy Susan's" at the "Thrift". Set them on top of T.V---Stools--Corner tables...etc, and spin! Also a metal hook in the roof (house),{re-inforced} hang from the ceiling! In front of sunny window! Shines nice! I love Polyeurothane...Mod-Podge. Oh yea...Stick a "Prism" in the house! Free light show! jeff in Jackson Hole!
  3. jeffrey scott

Life

DANG!!! OOps!!! Sorry! 'Sposed to be in two columns!!! There are reasons for some people NOT to post!! Jeff
  4. jeffrey scott

Life

Tourists stop Tourists always Tourisis go asking "Why" Tourists moving only wish awfully slow they'd say "Goodbye" Tourists stop Think this place Tourists stare belongs to me Tourists standing only here everywhere for me to see Tourists trucks best be ready Tourists cars here's the reason Tourists bucks we're headed sraight for for candy bars "Tourists Season"!!!!! Kevin! (nice hat) No Hurricanes here, just waiting for that "Super-Volcanoe"! Jeff in Jackson Hole! (better?)
  5. Desperatley seeking "Pink Ladies"?!! am Bashing a San-Fran.........."Oh Boy"!!!! Keep reading/seeing/hearing about the "Pink Ladies"?!! No Find on "Google" (or Anywhere else)..... "Gratefull Dead"???!! Haight@Asbury?? I'm SO confused!!!! Jeff in Jackson Hole! (Snowing)
  6. Like I've always said..... "Can NEVER have too many clamps"!!! Jeff in Jackson Hole!
  7. Hey Fay!!! This is really neat/wierd!! i picked up my "Rehab" San-Fran at the thrift store here in Jackson,Wyoming!! Kevin Loving picked his up in Houston.....$$$$$ All within a couple months of each other!! I paid $10 bucks too, with a bag stuffed with furniture...Lots of missing parts.... Built and glued! Not a drop of paint WHEW!!!! This is quite a challenge! I am still pretty new at this! Jeff in Jackson Hole!!!
  8. Welcome Gary!!!! Whole new ballgame!!! Could be a "Harley" RoadHouse!!! ....UUHHHhh....CLAMPS Man...... CLAMPS!!!!! Jeff in Jackson Hole!!!
  9. Nutti?! AM HAPPY FOR YOU! Have "Survived" a few surgeries myself (head). You GO girl!!!! Jeff in Jackson Hole PS... Saw your name on E-Bay bid!! All's fair on E-Bay!!! :idiot:
  10. "Dear Abby"! (Kevin) NOT crazier than the rest of us reading your note late at night!!!! I have more than a FEW in the works!!!! Also the HO scale Mini-village-town kits!!! They are all over the place!!!! Part of my problem is looking on E-Bay.....Got more kits than I know what to do with!!!! 'Specialy "Dura-Craft", Most of them from the 70's-80's...what a waste!!! I feel that they were neglected and hidden in attics, for fear that family@friends might see them!! "Oh the SHAME"!!! I have this need to RESCUE them!!!! Then again...I get a real kick outta out-bidding somebody in the last 2 minutes or so!!!!! Jeff in Jackson hole!!!!! Merry X-Mas!!!
  11. Hey Kevin!! Chill!! Slow down!!! You sound like myself....Too many thangs going on at the same time!!! My brain is over-active too!!!!! "I wonder if I tryed to......."!!! Hey!!! Everybody's crazy!! I just got caught!! Run over to "Starbuck's" You might see something you like!!! Jeff in Jackson Hole!!
  12. U.S, Postal? Fed. Ex? U.P.S.???? Packaging, Cushioning? Styrofoam Peanuts? Newspaper? Toilet Paper......? Has anyone succesfully sent a Doll House long distance? Did it Survive? Broken too pieces? Any Ideas?? Jeff in Jackson Hole!!
  13. "WELL DONE"!!!! Thank's!!! My thought's exactly!!! When someone offers me a hundred bucks....No thanks!! Just would not appreciate it! Finishing "Ashley" for "Mom"----X-mas! I know SHE wouldn't take a million for it....Rather 'Specialized' for her! Will drive to Oklahoma......Would Not think of MAILING it!! (Pieces)!!!! I'll just keep building! REALLY enjoy it!! Peacefull!!! AND a "Neat thang" too show for the time/effort of the 'Hobby' OH!!! I did win a "Blue Ribbon" at Teton County fair in July............??? Must be only one here! ALL other entrants were "Lego's"! I had entered for honest opinions....."How Much"? "Give you a hundred bucks"! No Thanks! Jeff in Jackson Hole!
  14. Still a NEW guy here! Really enjoy this Group....PIC'S You guy's are funny!!!! Just Curious.....What do you do with 'em......SELL them??? My God...The hours/time/patience put into these thingss!!!! What's the price on imagination/creativity? NOT desperate for $$$$ or anything like that....Just wondering.... I see those "Charity","Fundraisers" for Chronicaly ill people, "Silent Auction", Medical Bill's... ?????Starting Bid,Reserve price? Final Answer (Offer) "How Much"?? "THIS"!!! "How Much"??? Jeff in Jackson Hole!
  15. It's Your House! Do what you LIKE! As far as Cheap...... Starbuck's, or lot's of "Coffee" shops use little wooden Swizzle Sticks, They are FREE (Condiments)! Of course I have abused that "Perk" and taken more (LOT'S MORE) Than my share! They make great wooden floors! Outdoor decks! Wooden Sidewalks! Indoor Paneling! Shingles! Wooden Fences...Etc,Etc,Etc!!!! USE WOOD-NOT PLASTIC!!! Oh! They stir your Coffee pretty good too! Jeff in Jackson Hole!