About Shy

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Three
  • Real Name
    Debbie
  • Country
    United States
  1. well, I abandoned my Spring Fling project today & not a minute too soon. As promised, I will post pics of the mess as soon as i've posted enough to warrant a gallery. I started to put a dad doll in laying on the ground passed out and call it 'dad's first playhouse'. Couldn't use the mom doll (I'm a mom) because she got her head popped off by Shannon & her friend Elizabeth when they were 8 or so. I must've done something to deserve that! Anyway, I need to go introduce myself properly if I can find the right blog! Tomorrow sounds good right now..... Congratulations to everyone & I'm so impressed with your talent & creativity! Deb
  2. hi! Somebody please tell me exactly what time this Spring Fling entry has to be in. I'm exhausted & it's still in pieces. Really doesn't matter because it's been great therapy for me. I got a little ambitious & procrastinated & realized it's been a long time since I've built anything but furniture. So, I'll check back tomorrow & even if it's too late I'll show ya'll what a mess I've made! I haven't been much of a member; really just lurking around alot when I have time. My daughter's dollhouse that we built together when she was little was destroyed by hurricane Katrina & I have to replace it for her; she's in college now..... So, I was waiting 'til I got my real house fixed to start on a new one for her & decided that this contest would be great therapy for me & a respite from fighting with the insurance company. Thanks to all for putting up with me being a lurker for so long!