All kinds of crafts, reading, doll houses, my family

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    katie
  • Country
    United States
  1. I did it in the colors I am using for my living room. It was to be an accent piece but has gone to live with my niece instead. Thank you for enjoying it. If I knew how, I would post pictures of how I did it. It has a bathroom that was fun to make.
  2. This is adorable! The detail is wonderful. I want to move in!
  3. Thank you for the nice welcome. Reading what people have writen it is obvious that this is a very nice group!
  4. I am putting the divider in the center making an entry way in frount of the door. And supports under the first floor. That solved the saging floor prob for me. I don't know how to add pics or I would show what I did.
  5. So many of you lovely people talk about your dolls and what they want. I didn't take you seriously. I have been working on my Orchid, dry fit and got the floors stained. I just couldn't make decisions about how to divide and finish the house. Soooooo I made a doll. Just the head and pipecleaners so far. His name is Jay and the house is really falling together now. He knows where he wants to live! I made spirial stairs so there would be more room in the house.
  6. That is just what I needed also! I want to make some plants and was balking at buying a bunch of punches. Glad I waited. Thank you.
  7. I am pretty new at building doll houses but on the little 1/2 scale I built I did a LOT of carving to make things look like i wanted them. The wood would work lots better for adjustments I would think.
  8. That's the house I want next. I hope I can do as well as you are. Got to get the orchid done first!
  9. Thank you. I go through Chanute to visit my greatgrandsons! I really enjoyed building that house. I had several things left from my childhood to furnish it with.
  10. You are right, the orchid. Thank you for the welcome!
  11. I built one 1/2 scale house before and am starting on the Orchard.