• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Doreen
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

938 profile views
  1. I don't know if you really have to, but I usually apply a coat of acrylic paint or Modge Podge to my houses before I wallpaper them, just to be safe.
  2. The dollhouses came from a store in Lebanon, NJ called The Dollhouse Factory. It is one of our favorite stores! The owners are really great people. Here's a link to their website & if you look at the bottom of the page, it gives the link to the movie trailer with their houses. http://thedollhousefactory.com/shop/
  3. I probably missed it somewhere - is there going to be a children's category this year? Thank you!
  4. Miniatures.com has already announced the next contest building for next year. I think someone wrote about it on here previously. Its a cute little building with a lot of potential. I'm sure Greenleaf will have some neat Spring Fling building again soon!
  5. Its my dream come true! I always wanted a big dollhouse & when my husband built it for me, I was in heaven! I had tears in my eyes when he first started to dry fit the pieces he cut.
  6. D&B

DSC05751.JPG

Thanks! I have ALWAYS loved teddy bears!
  7. Actually it did bring back many memories for me too!
  8. Thank you - I'll tell him!
  9. We did write his age age on the form - I didn' know if it would make any difference. Thank you !
  10. He really does a great job! This one he more help on than the Greenleaf one. HBS doesn't have a kids category, so we helped him to achieve what he dreamed up. Thank you again!
  11. I'll tell him about your compliments - he'll be beaming!