• Dollhouse Building Experience Please Select
  • Dollhouse Preference The Traditional Greenleaf
  • Online Community Building Projects Yes
  • Digital Camera Yes
  • Real Name Jill Lawrence
  • Country United States

Recent Profile Visitors

642 profile views
  1. Jill - somehow your e-mail address disappeared from my laptop.  Weird hunh?  But please drop me a line so I can get your e-mail address again.  I hope you've been doing well and enjoying the holidays. 

2. New from Indiana building The Garfield

*Waves* I think we might have met at the miniature museum. Either way, welcome!   My advice would be to make patterns of every wall and floor and label them, so wallpapering is easy. And re-wallpapering is easy, because trust me, you'll probably change your mind along the way. I've changed my mind on my flooring for my Victorianna like four times and I haven't even glued it down yet.
  3. Stairway

Those stairs are to die for!
  4. Arm chair & foot stool

That is awesome - can you make a regular sized one and send it my way for my living room? Looks so comfy and real.
  5. Brass rods to hold the rug in place.

That is exquisite.
  6. Almost done

That is jawdropping. Really amazing work. It's very hard to tell the difference between the real and the tiny!!!!
  7. Regency dollhouse fireplace-vintage 1964

I love Petite Princess. I just started a collection - bought a "lot" on Ebay. It's really pretty and very dainty.
  8. Loft of the Chalet

I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
  9. 1978 first DH

Absolutely stunning. I wish I could do stone work that well.
  10. Stairway 1/6 scale mansion

OMIGOSH. This is absolutely, bar none, the best staircase I've ever seen in a dollhouse. I am in love. I am a fool for foyers and staircases in general.
  11. IMG 8245

12. Loft of the Chalet

From the album My Museum Attic Sale Finds

The floors are absolutely to die for.I need to get a better picture of the railing - it's very intricate. I'm in love.
  13. From the album My Museum Attic Sale Finds

The camera doesn't capture the lovely treatment they did on the fireplace.
  14. Half Scale Chalet

From the album My Museum Attic Sale Finds

I had to scoop this guy up. The craftsmanship is amazing. Only $48. How could I resist? I love half scale, because it can sit on my kitchen table as the centerpiece. I could (and have been) staring at this guy all day.
  15. Hunter Of The Hinterland

Amazing!