Retained

• Member Title
    dolores925

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Country
    United States
  1. i am so sorry about the above post, I did not mean to make my pics so big, how do i make this smaller? www.picturetrail.com/delores
  2. Okay, I repainted my Tiffani to an aqua blue and shinned my wood floor and laid down "printie" tile. but that is all! Why is it taking so long to finish this darn house. How is everybody else doing on theirs? Dee is ever changing weather in smyrna, ga www.picturetrail.com/delores925
  3. Hi Holly, I have been looking for you, good to see you are still around. I will be sending you a personal soon, please look out for it. Toodles
  4. Interestingly I never like the kitchen, but i never occurred to me to ad more space to it. The exterior looks interesting with the box attached. You like me have a few houses we are both working on. LOL
  5. Hello, even nude the willowcrest is an impressive house. I am returning to building mine and I noticed that I don't have my schematic. Is it possible that you could scan yours and send me a copy? I have my instruction sheet but I still can't tell whhat goes where. I am starting on the 3rd floor as well. I have lost my second floor stars and the wall that separates the bathroom from the stairs. Help, it would be greatly appreciated. dolores925@yahoo.com
  6. I love your recliner chairs, they are very nice. Did you make them, if not they are still very nice!
  7. Hello all, does anyone know the address? Thanks1 :lol:
  8. wow , Kimini and Holly, it is has too long since I last wrote, have not touched the Tifani, just looking at it as i type. Holly sorry about the hot pink writing, I might try to change it, as i can't read it either. LOL Kimini are you doing doing anything with the Tifani? Good luck! dee in mosquito ridden, smyrna near atlanta
  9. Kimini, I have a Tifani, and it is painted a light purple, just the outside, nothing else is done to it, I got it through ebay years ago. I have "sealed" the inside but that is it. If you are going to build yours I will build mine too and post it along with yours. Maybe we can help inspire eachother. I ahve not seen any pics of it besides what is on the box. LOL dee in hot muggy rainy cool smyrna near atlanta www.picturetrail.com/delores925
  10. dolores925

Close up of the bed

Hey Deb, Thank you for building and displaying this lovely house. I have always loved this house and bought a fully built one from HobbyLobby years ago. I have done nothing with it beside house my cat in it at her will. I love the modern take on the house and thing you did an "excellent" rendition of this house. I have decided to modernize my house also, and to branch out into the house of my dreams, rather than stay with the tried and true. I too, have a bachelor house at www.picturetrail.com/delores925, called the Coventry dollhouse. He too has a pool table, chalk and all. Thanks again!
  11. Hey Rox, Yeah I was wondering where my "angel" was from my kit. LOL love ya
  12. Oh My Goodness, Here it is March 2010 and I am just now seeing that you wished me a Happy Birthday!!!! How Super-Sweet of you to notice my name. Bless you! dee in rainy, sunny, snowy, cold, hot Smyrna near Atlanta
  13. Hello Everyone! Alamom, I like what you have done with your puzzle house. In particular the stoves on each floor, the rugs and what looks to be a disney character as the lady of the house. The exterior looks kewl too. Roxxie, what other stuff have you collected. I also take the little milk things and butter and jam thingys, I know they have a name, but I can't remember them. Sherry, yeah a red vase would look kewl on the glass table. I am still looking for that material with the animal print and silver color running through it... Fov, I don't know if you remember me, but you were one of the first people that I met when I first came on the internet. Your puzzle house is coming along nicely with your usual professional touches. I was thinking that maybe a burnt brown color might might make it "pop" as Sherry says. Tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to be 39 and that's my story and I am sticking to it.
  14. Hey Sherry, Thanks, silver is the modern color and lame pillows sound like fun and I am sure i have some scrap of material with silver in it. A friend of mine had made a pocketbook with silver and animal print and I had given her the material years before. And I do like glass tables, so I guess I will put the pizza table away for now... :thumb: Everyone has done such lovely work with their interiors and I want mine to pop with as much personality as I see in everybody's houses. Stay tuned.... :lol: