• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Cayrol
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

1,024 profile views
  1. Merry Christmas to all ---This has beena hard year in this house to my son is still looking for work ----and a very loving family was tore apart by a ex boyfriend My prayers to all and may the nxt year be much happier
  2. I am getting into mini"s again this recession has been hard on every one I guess---We fought for 3 years trying to save our home but finally had to give up you can only stress so much. I brought my horses and pets moved into the valley to be closer to my grand-babies. Been trying to get the garage in half way shape to use it for crafts- Believe me you can not take things from a three bedroom with a great room and put it in two bedrooms. I have finally been able to get to my houses. Have discovered that the thrift stories have kits once in a while so that made me happy --- Have gotten three one turned out to be just the furniture sheets. But a couple weeks ago I got a Buttercup new-- opened instructions gone for 12.99 and a Dura craft for 5.00 . So maybe moving has it good sides . And a new kitten---my boxer was killed in a accident and the old dog misses her somthing awful-- and this small black fur ball was born the day Rain died so ment a lot to me Cayrol
  3. Hello every one after losing our home and having to move to the valley. Taken me a while to get set up and back to my houses--Turned the garage in this rental into a craft room I have a place to work again....So want to catch up on every thing
  4. Could not think where to put this..... I have had my right wrist in a cast and could not do mini's but couls shop. So while at my daughters we went to toys r us and I found what they call Baby in my Pocket. They are 3 to a package and 3 packages. Some are sitting some are crawling and some standing. They all have different colored eyes, hair and are dressed in diapers and some have a toy . All I need to figured out is how to make a simplegown for them to wear. I paid $4.00 a package and the size is really close makes it sort of a toddler. :pcwhack:
  5. Boomer does not steal things he just gets between me and what every I am working on. Them yells at the top of his lungs . He has flopped on wet paint and glue and the colors some time clash. So that means chasing him down and washing paint off or trimming off dry glue. And cats at least mine do not like water in any form :lol:
  6. Fish tank air tubing will work to--and the cloth covering will at to the age looked.
  7. Looked at the pictures and lots of things came to mind. But check out the square bangles if they are plastic they may be worth a little...
  8. Been there done that lots time. Put my paint brush in my coffee. Graded the Only thing in the house heavy enough to hold floors or walls down which is the urn holding the mare's ashes. My son says it is the only time she stands still. Right now trying to type and hold cat on one shoulder :)
  9. I have had to let my mini's fall by the way side for a while. We are trying to get ready to make a major move that includes not only the doll houses how do i protect them????? But a 3 bedroom house and all that goes with it which includes 2 dogs 6 cats and 6 horses o forgot the new St Brenard puppy. But after 2 years of no job My son was able to return to work. I have been asked to manage a show barn for Arabian horses and he will do matiance, building and all that good stuff. But this entails a 250 mile move, so right now my houses have to be sit aside till this is over. I do check the forum every day. Till we shut the internet off this is about all i have time to do..
  10. We got news a few days ago that my son in law would be home Christmas Day. We have not told the babies 4, and set of twins 2. *they have not seen there day since july. He talks to then on the phone but not the same. *this eveninng we got word that he had lefy in a convoy for kabual, 3 hour flight to dubi then chicago he will be here christmas day. As he works for Blackwater he will return to Kubal right after the first. But we have not told babies and have lots of battries for pictures.. Please Keep him in your prayers till he is home my daughter is worried sick as she hates it when he goes on convoy or a helio flight...... Merry Christmas to all Cayrol
  11. Cayrol

COLD------

At 8 am this morning it was -0 they said wind chill was 25- last night. Suppose to make 25 today for a high So far we have not had any water problems. The horses were shivering this morning when I went to feed so been feeding heavy to help then I wanted to get then to move around but because of the ice packing in there feet I don't want then to move around that much. They are saying snow for the next 4 to 5 days I think I need to get the jeep out and go to the grocrey store but our driveway has a slight slop and if it gets icy You will end up across the road in the neighbors front room. do not think they will like that. Take care Keep Warm Cayrol
  12. Cayrol

COLD------

We have had bitter cold for the last 4 days and now they are saying we will have snow this week end. It started this weekend we took our jeep which the 4 H kids had decorated with light and rode on it in the Christmas Parade. Fun but cold. But the temp. has been going done since then, now it has been in the digits. We go out long enough to make sure the horses have warm water and feed then dump the buckets so they don't freeze. This morning it was -2 put the dogs out for a few minutes the cats think they want out but when they go out they don't. We try to keep every one warn and sure can not keep the house that waay the furance is going 24/7 I really don't want see my bill I know that some of you are in a cold freeze to hope you all keep warm......Think I will move to Arzonia for the winter Think maybe it is warmer there...... Cayrol
  13. Cayrol

COLD------

We have had bitter cold for the last 4 days and now they are saying we will have snow this week end. It started this weekend we took our jeep which the 4 H kids had decorated with light and rode on it in the Christmas Parade. Fun but cold. But the temp. has been going done since then, now it has been in the digits. We go out long enough to make sure the horses have warm water and feed then dump the buckets so they don't freeze. This morning it was -2 put the dogs out for a few minutes the cats think they want out but when they go out they don't. We try to keep every one warn and sure can not keep the house that waay the furance is going 24/7 I really don't want see my bill I know that some of you are in a cold freeze to hope you all keep warm......Think I will move to Arzonia for the winter Think maybe it is warmer there...... Cayrol
  14. I have used clumping cat litter for years, with a automatic litter box. But I did wait till the cats were at least a year just to be safe........Cayrol