• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Five or more
  • Real Name
    HARY BOYD
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

295 profile views
  1. I don't know if this forum is still active but if it is, is there anyone out there that can help me with the Magnilia Dollhouse espeially the stircase and chimney and any other pointers you can give me
  2. has anyone ever put together the patio furniture i have it but no instructions with it do i go by the pictures to put it togehter
  3. question for the mini world will it be easier to wallpaper the Garfield before you actually put it together any suggestions and will it be easier to tape wire the Garfield or use battery operated lights
  4. I have another question will it be easier to wallpaper the Garfield before you actually glue it together
  5. Question: I have the Garfield Dollhouse and I need some suggestions will it be easier to tape wire the house or use batterey operated lights I tried the tape wire system on on my very first dollhouse and it didn't come out right but i want to try the tape wire method again First I want to know which method will be easier and if i choose to tape wire method any suggestions anyone can give me will be helpful i wish i could take a tape wire class so that i can learn but i do have a video on tape wiring i watched it before and it was very easy to follow so someone out there in mini land pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee guide me in the right direction and like i said any helpful hints you can give me will be greatly appreciated
  6. I just bought the Garfield Dollhouse by Greenleaf for a great price $100.00 has anyone ever assembled the Garfield and can anyone give me any tips on constructiong this house andy problems that i should look for any advice you can give will be great
  7. thanks guys but i found the missing link my stairs are complete
  8. hello there anyone out there hae instructions for assemblying the Franklin dollhouse by artply
  9. i JUST RECENTLY ADOPTED A LITTLE GIRL AND JUST FOUND OUT THAT SHE LOVESSSSSSSSSSS DOLLHOUSES I HAVE A COUPLE OF DOLLHOUSES BY ARTPLY WHICH I LOVE , THE RUTHERFORD, THE FRANKLIN AND THE ALLISON I RECENTLY BIDDED ON ANOTHER DOLLHOUSE BY ARTPLY WHICH WAS THE FERNBROOK BUT LOST IT IN THE AUTION IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS ANY HOUSES BY ARTPLY WHICH I LOVE OR ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER AND I WILLING TO SELL THEM FOR A GOOD PRICE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BY ALL MEANS LET ME KNOW OH AND BY THE WAY I FORGOT SHE IS AN IDENTICAL TWIN SO I HAVE BOTH OF THE LITTLE ANGELS TO RAISE PLEASE WISH MY LUCK BECAUSE I AM A SINGLE PARENT RAISING TWO ADORABLE ANGELS ALL ON MY OWN
  10. Hello there everyone in miniature lanD I have the rutherford dollhosue by artply and it is just an amazing house iove it but i am having some difficulty with the the first floor steps looks like i am missing a piece I know that this dollhosue is rare and not that mant around but if there is someone out there that can help me with this situation i will greatly appreciate it and also if there are any spare parts around or someone had a damage rutherford dollhouse and have no intentions of fixing it please let me know i will gladly but it from you for the parts pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone read this posting and get back to me ASAP pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  11. I bought the Rutherford off ebay for a greatttttttttttttttttttttttt price but i am having some difficulty with the steps looks like i am missing a piece can anyone help me out with a detail diagram of how the steps suppose to be assembled
  12. i HAVE THE RUTHERFORD DOLLHOUSE KIT BY ARTPLY I'VE HEARD THAT GREENLEAF PRODUCED ONE JUST L;IKE IT I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE STAIRS CONSTRUCTION CAN ANYONE HELP ME OR GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO CONSTRUCT THEM LOOKS LIKE I AM MISSING A PIECE FROM THE STAIRS ON THE FIRST FLOOR
  13. I am having a problem with my GlenCroft Dollhouse having a problem understanding the assembly of the dollhouse does anyone know how i can get a downloadable copy of the instructions o does anyone know of any online videos on how to assemble thsi paticular dollhouse , fo the most part i have the front of the dollhouse figured out but its the steps and the back wall that i am having a probllem with and its one piece that i can't figure out where it belongs is there anyone out there that can help me.