Profile Information

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Four
  • Real Name
    Erin
  • Country
    United States
  1. Wow, I didn't know anyone else liked Depeche mode but me, lol. I also thought it might be someone from the Matrix
  2. Great idea-I knew they had good scrapbooking stuff there but obviously I need to ckeck out the Christmas stuff!! By the way "mommymakesstuff" don't use carmex-it can cause a sloughing of the lip tissue so use chap stick instead (I am a Pharmacist)
  3. Please don't laugh at me, but I have 3 lights (12V) with plugs that I want to join to the converter so that I don't have to use the strip that accomodates the plugs-what is the electrical component that joins them, or can I simply wire them in strait to the converter??
  4. I have also used a veneer sample in my apothecary as the "compounding tile"
  5. I LOVE the rug!! I'm going to Lowe's tomorrow...
  6. I have to share this really cool project I just finished...I bought this [cheezy] set of battery-operated lamposts that weren't even the right scale, hoping that I could rework them into something useable. The lights were really dim so my hubby bought some LED bulbs and I stripped down the lamposts and soldered on the new bulbs...now I have new lamps for Santa's Workshop! It was such a hoot that he also bought me a breadboard so I can custom-make all of my lights for shops and room boxes!
  7. Thanks Jennifer for the links! It will take me awhile to go through them-but I sure appreciate your work on this!
  8. I have several christmas trees-they come in a multi-pak from Lowe's building center (they are in the aisle with the miniature Christmas villages that light up), and you can buy small strings of battery-operated LED lights at Wal-Mart (I bought 3 of those-LED are just too fun)!! Let me know if you need one-maybe we can have a mini-swap...
  9. Instead of using modeling clay, you could possible use spray paint that is made for plastic (I use it all of the time). Then, use a piece of sea sponge and dab on the grey paint (use at least 2 different shades for realistic look) over the white spray paint (or is it going to be flamingo pink??) lol.
  10. Wow! Thanks for the link-so much easier that making them on the computer-I bookmarked it immediately!!
  11. KC is about 4 hours from here, so no, I don't go there often. But I am working on uploading an album-I am soldering lamps right now with my husband...
  12. I have a mini table saw and scroll saw- but not enough time to play with my toys; so that is what I want for Christmas (actually it may come true- I am moving down from a 60 hour work week to a 40!!)