About PonyMom

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Renee
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

355 profile views
  1. Wow, that's nice! Made me think of Cleopatras barge in the movie with Elizabeth Taylor, so regal.
  2. Thanks all for the welcomes and the advice! Here is my question thread with picture links: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...showtopic=10535
  3. PonyMom

Model Homes Cape May '79

Finally going to attempt to build this house I was given years ago! Hoping for instructions!
  4. Here it is: http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...i&img=16454 http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/i...i&img=16459
  5. Yes that helps to see the inside. Thanks. I will post pictures of the box. Yours was built slightly different on the second floor from the box, the left of the tower has a small deck and I think a door or just the longer window? And the windows on the right are spaced evenly along that upper wall. So the original builder changed it around a bit. The wood veneer in the kit looks very dark. I think it may be mahogany? I'm getting ahead of myself but I'll look around at color combo's and see how best to leave it natural? Sure would like some instructions...
  6. I have an OLD kit without instructions. Model Homes TM A Collector Quality Doll House Kit model # 1007 the Cape May 1" scale I guess the company doesn't exist anymore? Anyone know anything about them or where I can get some instructions? It is initialed CEF '79 I heard from other members on the new member forum that it is different than normal and complicated? Anyone even have instructions from any of their houses I could get a copy of? Thanks, Renee
  7. I have no idea, haven't seen a Dura-Craft either. I'll post some pictures of my "Geez, do I really have time for this?" project as soon as I can. Maybe I should post my question in another part of the forum too? Probably not everyone reads new member posts.
  8. That would be great! but I live in Colorado...
  9. Well nothing like diving in head first! I read your posts to hubby and he says "SELL IT!" :thumb: He's pretty tired of it sitting around...luckily we have lots of storage space! I've held onto it for 10 years because I intend to build it but everytime I look in the box I find something else that I need to do first... :thumb:
  10. I think there is a signature on the front it looks like CEF '79
  11. Thanks, I looked it's not the same. Apparently this is a big one, 19x43x35 7 rooms + tower and full staircase. It has a wrap around porch on the bottom floor and almost a full porch on the second.
  12. Yes I suppose. I've never built a doll house but I have worked on real houses and it does have a picture on the box. It just has a gazillion little pieces! It was given to me 10 yrs ago from someone else to whom it was given that didn't want to attempt it. Obviously I've put it off too long myself and my daughter is 11 now. It has become an issue of doing what I say because I've said we'll build it as long as she can remember!
  13. Hi, I just signed up hoping someone can help me. I have an OLD kit without instructions. Model Homes TM A Collector Quality Doll House Kit model # 1007 the Cape May 1" scale I guess the company doesn't exist anymore? Anyone know anything about them or where I can get some instructions?