Sheila M

Silver Member
  • Last visited

0 Neutral

About Sheila M

Profile Information

• Interests
    Hello, I have been collecting miniatures for as long as I can remember. 10 years ago I built my first, a 1/2 scale farmhouse. But now I live in a retirement community and space is limited so I have started my first 1/4 scale project. My general interests are crafts, crochet, reading, bingo, watching DVD's, the internet, and volunteering in my buildings food pantry.

Previous Fields

• Dollhouse Building Experience
    Two
  • Real Name
    Sheila
  • Country
    United States
  1. Sheila M

McKinley 2010

New kit received Sep 30
  2. I just got my McKinley kit today and noticed the windows are printed wrong. Maybe that is why it was less expensive on Overstock.com. Is it possible to buy just the sheet of windows? <_<
  3. :yes: How about those plastic icycles they make for Christmas trees? could they be cut? Do they make decorations for tiny trees they sell from "adult" homes?
  4. :yes: WELCOME. I joined about a month ago and love it. The ideas you get are fantastic. There aren't any mini shops left in my town so I do most of my shopping on-line. Every likes to post links to sites they have found. I've just started a half scale castle. I wish that I had decorated the first floor before glueing the second floor in place. So think about how you want to decorate your house and how easy/difficult it will be to get in all the little areas. Sheila M
  5. Sheila M

greenhouse side

I love this little house. I just ordered my first half scale house. Did you have problems finding furnishings? The ones I have found are so expensive! Any suggestions?
  6. I would like to reserve a room please. About a week should be relaxing.
  7. Sheila M

Sheila's Minis

A few projects, some finished, some not.
  8. We all put so much of ourselves into a project that it would be like selling a child. Space is a problem when you live in a retirement community like I do , so I'm going to try half scale to see how I like it.
  9. CONGRATS! The cottage is adorable and you do very good work.
  10. I had not heard about Freecycle before joining this forum. Thank You so much for the tip. I joined my local group and posted a wanted notice. I was absolutely floored. The very next day a lady e-mail that she had a collection of House of Miniatures furniture kits. OK, I thought maybe 2 or 3 kits. She gave me 12!! Plus 7 ceramic people! take a look. all kits are in original pkgs and some are still in shrink wrap. After I take a better look I may consider trading a few. 11_17_07__daybed_kit.bmp 11_17_07_HOM_family.bmp
  11. A tea house! Oh, there are so many things you can do with that theme. How about two little ladies from the Red Hat Society? Or even a meeting of the Red Hat Society? Anyway, have fun and post pictures. Sheila M