• Dollhouse Building Experience
    One
  • Real Name
    Irene
  • Country
    United States

Recent Profile Visitors

993 profile views
  1. MWWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Happy Halloween Lynette...hope all goes frighteningly in your haunted house!!! I said it last year and will say it again...wish I could be there!!! Have fun and can't wait to see more pics!!
  2. A big ;) ;) to all the winners so far...have fun building and I can't wait to see what you do with your houses!! Also, I am sending out good luck wishes to everyone on the last contest....and an early congrats to the winner!! And finally, to Dean and all the Greenleaf team.... You are the greatest!!!
  3. Don't know if this would work...maybe it could be hidden in the dollhouse somewhere??? It is pretty small...and the price ain't bad either!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/Pocket-Mini-Black-Ligh...VQQcmdZViewItem
  4. Irene

WLS

I am standing up and giving you a round of applause!! Congratulations on the 100!! You are looking fantastic!!!
  5. That's a really tough question....I guess it all depends on what sort of person your grandmother is...If she is one that appreciates gifts that have had a lot of work put into it, than I'd say go for it...it not, well then I'd find something else and keep the shop for myself...I personally love gifts come from the heart and not from the store...I cried when my oldest daughter gave me a popsicle stick jewelry box that she had made (she was around 5 at the time)...it meant so much more to me than anything she could have bought in a store.....and throughout the years, I have tended to keep the handcrafted stuff over the store bought stuff..but then, I am a sentimental fool....
  6. Lucky you!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!
  7. Lynette...You are TOTALLY justified!!! People don't realize how much work goes into cooking for a crowd (and sadly many don't appreciate it either)..what do they think that the food magically appears on the table???? Poof...theres the turkey...poof...perfect gravy....poof....all the accoutrements....Stand your ground girl!!! If they want the big turkey dinner...let them COOK it!!! They won't die if they don't get the traditional meal cooked by you!! If anything, they will learn to appreciate it more next year!! Kick back, relax and enjoy the day!!
  8. Happy Birthday Lynette!! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!!
  9. I primed the walls, then used spray adhesive on the scrapbook paper on mine...The trick is not to use too much of the spray....I put the paper into a box lid and used that to keep the adhesive from getting everywhere...worked pretty well!! Hasn't fallen off yet.... also, fyi...here's a link to a scrapbook paper website where you can download and print your own for free.. http://www.scrapbookscrapbook.com/
  10. I agree...Beacon Hill....I only wish I could afford one....sigh.... HEY LOTTERY GODS!!! HERE I AM!!!!!! lol
  11. I'm on myspace...never checked out facebook....My daughter convinced me to open a myspace account...I occasionally sign on to vent!!! lol
  12. Anyone looking to buy miniature motorcycles for a garage, bar, clubhouse??? I just got the most recent Lillian Vernon catalog in the mail and they have a set at a fairly reasonable price...here's a link... http://www.lillianvernon.com/catalog/produ...786&sid=eas I am not sure, but they seem to be the right scale....
  13. heh heh heh...the dumbest thing I ever did at work??? heh heh heh....I used to hang a sweater on the back of my chair...one day, I rolled back the chair and the sweater got caught up in the wheels of the chair...Instead of standing up to untangle the sweater, I lifted my butt up off the chair and gave the sweater a tug...wouldn't you know it...instead of getting the sweater untangled, I managed to flip my chair, lose my balance and ended up on the floor, causing a hugh ruckus...the fellow who sat in front of me, peeks over the top of my cubicle to see what was going on and my supervisor came a runnin...talk about embarrassing....My supervisor asked if I was alright...and by this time, I was cracking up....I was laughing so hard that I had tears running down my face....(which caused great concern to my boss...I think he thought I was seriously hurt)...finally I was able to reply...I told him and my co-worker that I was so tired, I thought I might take a nap! I can still laugh at my own stupidity!! Lesson learned?? Stand up before attempting to untangle the sweater caught in the wheels of a chair....lol!!
  14. So sorry about your horrendous week Judi...hang in there...better times are coming... I know it's easier said than done, but it's true....I would contact the garage that "fixed" your car and ask them what the heck they did to it...and personally, I'd hound them to correct the problem free of charge...since you didn't have the problem before they worked on it...As far as your hubby's rx's...contact the drug companies...they do provide rx's for free for those who qualify...even if it is only a temporary fix, extra time always helps...Keep your chin up kiddo and remember, if you ever need to let go of some steam, here is the best place to do it...Know that you have people who care and are willing to listen.