• Last visited

0 Neutral

About DianeA

Previous Fields

• Real Name
    Diane
  • Country
    United States
  1. Thanks for your welcome Jeni. That's what I'm kind of hoping for - that someone here will make me a template. My brother can cut the pieces out for me. di
  2. Although I have never made from "the beginning" a dollhouse, I have in the last few years rehabbed 3 (now working on the 4th) dollhouses. A Country store (which belonged to my mother) she got it at a yard sale and I have no idea what brand it is; a country cottage which I believe is the Arthur; the San Franciscan - given to me by a friend. I rehabbed this one and sold it to my department head for she and her granddaughters. Learned a lot of lessons doing this - one of which was never to do it again for someone other than myself. And now I'm working on rehabbing a Pierce that my brother found at a garage sale. This is the dollhouse that I have a question about - there are three pieces of it missing. They are the three pieces that make up the front entry roof and the front piece to it. Can anyone tell me how I can go about either getting these pieces or some type of pattern that my brother can cut the pieces out for me. Any ideas would be much appreciated. di